Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pls Read My Music Lif E Story - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Read My Music Lif E Story (390 Views)

Mi Abaga Wants To Listen To My Music / Upcoming Artistes & Good Sound Quality - Pls Read / Who Stole My Music??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read My Music Lif E Story by ceemoni: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
My Story...I was out of home when i was 16 i struggle hard to earn a living and have a good life my first job was conductor and i also sell Pure Water and Gala Work with Mal-am .. I Have been to cell for what i did not know of i have been abuse molest i have been disgrace a lot .. i came from a monogamy family we are 10 and i am 8thI have Multi Talent I can sing i am also a Computer Guru my career is music i won award 2014 at cotonue hudgbe benin i am also a certified DJ i learn DJ 2009 .. my life is something else no help no companion people promise to help me and they wont my life is so miserable i don't even know what to do no accommodation no shelter i tried i did my best for my life but still i am not getting there i was told when i was 8 that i am the glory of my family but i did not see the glory . i think the best thing is for me to committee a suicide i have help people to become a millionaire i am not one People use my talent and Knowledge to make money i am not making much money all i see is rise and fall for over 9years i have been trying my best to make it but life turn against me i need to kill myself and i go and rest... the suffering is too much i cant bear it no more

to say Goodbye to the wicked world

Thanks

Adedeji Odumade

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – Jega / NIGERIAN Video Just Won The Best Video In AUSTRALIA 2015 / MUSIC: Ruqy - Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.