Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,833 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Give Us Today Our Daily Bread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Us Today Our Daily Bread (309 Views)

Today, Our Lord God Will Arise From His Throne & Bless You. / Our Daily Bread Sunday April 10 2016 <*> Sweet Reminders <*> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Us Today Our Daily Bread by overcomersfaith(f): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don’t know what God have promised you or what you are holding Him on for but what I know is that God is too faithful to fail you. He may not come the way you are excepting Him but He will never fail to come and He will never be late.

This is the most difficult part of our work with God but we must rely solely on Him. Remember, Abraham, how easy we covet his blessing but not his steadfastness in God. (Rom 4:18-22). Let us therefore be resolute in our walk with God and we see His wonders in our lives.

I will also be sharing with you, one man whose works has been very helpful to us as a ministry, one of the faithful generals who trusted God for all His needs and as at his last count, God is Faithful and am sure his experiences will encourage you.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

How Are They Deluded / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: On Boko Haram / The Sign Of Jonah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.