Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting: A Word Out Of Frauduria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting: A Word Out Of Frauduria (673 Views)

My Boss Takes The Praise For The Work I Did Without Uttering A Word To Me / The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting: A Word Out Of Frauduria by TheIkoro(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Professor Sanda....The Anti-Ikoro

That I have no father today is one of the reasons behind this generation being the most accursed of all generations that has ever been. That I have a vile and irresponsible mother - if truly and indeed I have a mother alive today - is another one of the reasons. For the Scriptures have stated explicitly to those that believe they have power (regardless of whatsoever power they may or they may not believe themselves to have) that they should:

"Give justice to the weak and the fatherless...."

and most especially to the fatherless. Because even a full-grown man without a father will be as weak, as afflicted, as destitute, and as needy as I have for over two decades been - as the widow and the girl-child that the vile Hypocrisy of this most accursed of all generations continues to blare all its trumpets over expending charity on. And I am in all its entirety certain that I cannot be as weak and as afflicted and as destitute and as needy as I am today, had I a father alive.

Yet, that is not the only reason behind my God having had this Word come about - and I now will explain why it came about with the title above. Because, that I have no father today is a Truth that is obvious to any discerning mind but that of the gross Hypocrites that allowed the most vile atrocity that could have ever come about in the history of Mankind to come about. Yet, whether I indeed have a father alive today or not - or whether the man that sired Adedotun Sanda is waging a war on Ikoro Iyineleda all because of the shameless hussy that he calls his second wife - is that which I am presently not too certain of. Thus, I know the man that would I call him "father" as Professor Sanda - rather than as the Professor Muyiwa Sanda that is the earliest name I can attribute to the man that is supposed to have sired me; or as the Professor A. O. Sanda, or as the Professor Akinade Olumuyiwa Sanda that are the names that came about later. And thus the title of this Word. For, that there is only one professor in the family of the Sandas is that which Professor Sanda has very proudly reiterated quite often; is that which makes it obvious to all but the fool, the blind, and the hypocrite who it is I am referring to when I place the title before the name (regardless of whether or not the name come with Muyiwa, or Akinade, or A. O.) and is that which makes it apparent one of the major reasons behind Professor Sanda being, today, The Anti-Ikoro. For no one else in his family must ever become a professor. As far as he is concerned.

I do not want to start listing all the reasons behind my belief that Professor Sanda is The Anti-Ikoro. Although one has already been stated, if thou canst think. And, again although, I have to briefly explain why I believe my mother to be one of the most obvious epitomes of irresponsibility that this generation has alive today. Because, when a woman has a son that is facing such difficult and severe challenges that he is like unto an Uri'ah the Hittite in "the forefront of the hardest fighting;" and her only response to his predicament is not only the attempts at abortion with which women favour their pregnancies when it is a threat to either their ambitions or their lives - as she has already stated:

"Should fire be burning thee and burning thy child, it is that which is on thee that thou brushes off first:"

that being her excuse for not lifting a finger or uttering a word concerning an atrocity even more vile than the crucifixion of The Christ; an atrocity that rose out of the emasculation that gives the F for Fraud, F for Fool, F for Failure with which The Fools believe justifiable The Fraud that would have "Prince" Seye Sanda be remembered only with a few aphorisms credited to him, placed on the obituary published for his burial - a few only, out of the myriad of words that he may have written before his death; and that were most probably plundered of him, as was sought to be plundered of him the house that he built with the sweat of a Master's degree from the United States of America: all despite which both The Fool and The Fraud would he be known a coward, a loser, a lazy man; all these being the excuse of the most shameless mother that has ever been for refusing to sponsor a post-graduate education, and for hearkening unto The Fool that had it said of her - again and again:

"And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for people were saying, 'He is beside himself;' "

this being the excuse of a coward and a lazy woman that refused to open her mouth for the speechless, even when he be her son; a coward and a shameless woman that would rather say - rather than open her mouth for the rights of a son that is left unjustly desolate:

"Brother Ikoro, thou art beside thyself. Thy great rubbish is turning thee mad."

No, when that being not her only response; but when she adds unto that the thorough irresponsibility that has her be an idler, "gadding about from house to house;" and not an idler only but a gossip and a busybody also, saying what she should not: then it is obvious to the good and the righteous the reason I say unto her,

"Many women have done excellently,

and thou art a shame unto them all."

Yet, this Word is not about the woman that is such a most obvious epitome of irresponsibility. This Word is about the man that is such a most obvious epitome of hatred for The Ikoro that I have decided to know him as The Anti-Ikoro: a man that so continues to deceive himself that

"How can GOD know?

Is there knowledge in The Most High?"

that he believes even the tears of genuine remorse is all that is needed for me to forgive him an evil even more heinous than the cunning that slew Uri'ah the Hittite.

Like I have said above, I do not intend to start listing all the reasons behind my making statements like unto that above. I will list most of the reasons with the book I am presently working on; that I have decided should go by the name, "The Omase Culture." But I will give a reason justifiable enough for me to congratulate Prince Samuel Adedoyin today for having dismissed The Anti-Ikoro from his service at the Oduduwa University in Ile-Ife. Because when a man is as ruthlessly fraudulent as Professor Sanda is, only a university that has no right to lay claim to being a citadel of intellectual excellence will employ as lecturer a man like unto he that claims to be my father.

I have written enough on the pages of Facebook, Blogger, Nairaland, and more; for those that are acquainted with my Word to know I not only write, but my writings are inspired by GOD my Creator. Of that which I have written, and kept in my room; over one thousand pages, approximately - and, probably even more - have been plundered of my work; not only after the illiterate slowpoke that is second wife to The Anti-Ikoro said of me,

"We will plunder him of his books;"

not only due to The Hatred that has Professor Sanda be the most gross epitome of a priest and a Levite in this most accursed of all generations; saying "Behold, I know it not" concerning the most grievous atrocity that has ever wreaked calamity on any human being - even though the human being be indeed his son; and therefore one that should be neither weak, nor afflicted, nor destitute, nor needy: had he truly a father that cared - but mostly due to the gross display of dishonesty that has him plunder me of even the prayers written by me to have me ascertain that which I say when I cry out unto my God. As though GOD can ever have anything to do with prayers derived from another person's pain and anguish.

Men that are indeed intellectuals will know that I can never forgive him; and all it takes to know is for a doctorate student to imagine being robbed of the products of his Ph.D. thesis, or even for an undergraduate to imagine being robbed of the fruits of his final year examinations. Men that are of GOD will be even more certain that Professor Sanda truly is indeed The Anti-Ikoro - for how can one that comes in peace plunder of even written prayers?! And thus of him I say today - despite all the cunning with which he would that he eat his cake and even then have it, with which he would that he destroy my life and even then have me be known his son - to him today I say:

"I hate thee with a perfect hatred,

I count thee my enemy."

Those that know both The Ikoro that was Adedotun Sanda and The Anti-Ikoro that is Professor Sanda will know that they have to choose between the one and the other. It is either thou art gathering with me, or thou art scattering with him. Those that did not know now know; and therefore they have no longer an excuse for saying of the evil wrought by the hands of Professor Sanda,

"Behold, we know it not."

(1) (Reply)

CONFUSED!!! Sincere Advice Needed. / Jambites Movement Against Jamb Injustice / 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.