Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Pls Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help (631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by Perpetual459: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello house,pls can someone put me thru how to prepare financial statement,budget, company tax issues and other things i need to know as an accountant.am a chartered accountant with no practical experience in these.pls help
Re: Pls Help by raayah(f): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is a joke right??

All the books you studied to earn your degree and pass the chartered accountant exam did not have those things in it
Re: Pls Help by Perpetual459: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
@raayah
If u don't ve any tangible help to render pls keep ur
mouth shut.
Re: Pls Help by raayah(f): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Perpetual459:
@raayah
If u don't ve any tangible help to render pls keep ur
mouth shut.

Lol.. The time you have used to tell me to shut up. You could have used it to search for resources to help yourself. Dey there dey look
Re: Pls Help by Perpetual459: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
raayah:

Lol.. The time you have used to tell me to shut up. You could have used it to search for resources to help yourself. Dey there dey look
for your information, serious and reasonable pple are already helping out.
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Perpetual459:

for your information, serious and reasonable pple are already helping out.
hey.. Saw ur post in sage/peachtree accounting. Where did u get to learn d software?

(1) (Reply)

Another Accident By Dangote Staff Bus / Free Online Classes You Can Take(and Finish) In 10weeks And Add To Your CV / The Only Good Reason To Start A Business In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.