Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How To Get Your Dream Job In 2 Weeks Or Less - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Your Dream Job In 2 Weeks Or Less (662 Views)

REVEALED: 10 CV Mistakes That Could Cost You Your Dream Job / Get A Job In Two Weeks Or Less / How To Get Your Dream Job In 2 Weeks Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Dream Job In 2 Weeks Or Less by macphilip: 1:44pm On May 21, 2009
Hello everyone, my name is John and I am an average person with an extraordinary determination, goals and vision.
Straight to the point let me tell you what this is all about and what its not.
Unfortunately this is not a tip on which billion naira firm is collecting C.V or putting a particular reference code on your C.V to get special attention ( that would have been simple). In essence I am not giving you a fish but teaching you how to fish so u could know which pond to fish.

There are simple steps of getting your dream job and I promise you as the Lord liveth you shall get that job.

Martins 28, in Calabar followed this step and he cant believe that he could ever find his dream job and enjoy serenity, Nwana in Abakaliki has been working in a local government for years now and felt that at 38, with less skills and education, they were doing him a favour by paying him 20k and no other place could take him, now he is working with an NGO and he is been paid 95k plus other allowances.
Straight to the point, these steps have worked for many and I was led by the Lord to share it here for I believe that some of us have reached the place that we say even God cant help us and there is no job anywhere, but have u paused to realize that amount of companies we have? Govt institutions, firms?. It may be that your friends you graduated with, served with are now working and earning it big time, the simple truth is that its their season and your would soon come and when it does, theirs may just be a quarter of yours, so let don’t force God to give u a fish with all the bones in it, ur job is already ready, all u He is doing is removing the bones so u could enjoy it perfectly, when its ur turn, ur friends must celebrate with u, whether they like it or not.

Follow these steps with an expectation in your heart and put God to test and see

1. SEEK THE LORD
We often take decisions, plans and then pray that God should bless him, therefore making him the 2nd in charge. Put him first and tell him to direct your path to where you should go, ask for favour and blessings and remember this, its not that the lord is deaf, or his hands are too short to reach us but our iniquities. So make your case with the lord you serve. Also make a sacrifice to God that if you do this for me, I would do this, give you this and so on, u all know wat that means. If not learn from the bible how Samuel was born
please read the full details of this article on www.naijajobsinfo.co.nr

(1) (Reply)

Guys For Those Who Wrote The Test On Security Coordinator / Job With Zubka / Vacancies/opportunities For Unemployed Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.