Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The World Would've Better Off Without Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Would've Better Off Without Religion (419 Views)

"If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God / Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Would've Better Off Without Religion by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
From my own point of view religion is the cause of all these problems we are facing, if only all of us will worship God without belonging to any group den the world would have united as one, all the religions in the world have one thing in common and that is we all believe in God as the almighty we just have diffrent name and method of worship das all.
Re: The World Would've Better Off Without Religion by franklingud(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time religion tongue tongue tongue embarassed
Una no knw?
Re: The World Would've Better Off Without Religion by Aceed: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Doesn't bother me because Christianity is my way of life cool
Re: The World Would've Better Off Without Religion by CoolUsername: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Aceed:
Doesn't bother me because Christianity is my way of life cool
And the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is mine. I pray you are touched by His noodly appendage. Ramen.
Re: The World Would've Better Off Without Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
6Dvision:
From my own point of view religion is the cause of all these problems we are facing, if only all of us will worship God without belonging to any group den the world would have united as one, all the religions in the world have one thing in common and that is we all believe in God as the almighty we just have diffrent name and method of worship das all.

I'm sure they are having a great time in North Korea though but the worship of God in the christian way has always been a lifestyle not a Religion

(1) (Reply)

How To Make God Hear Every Prayer You Say / Insights On Ezra 4-6 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.