Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? (1436 Views)

Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... / How To Identify And Know A Fake Itel, Infinix And Tecno Phone! / (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
its always good and positive to see and witness someone going up in life. talking about this 3 phones is an understatement because you can all see what the 3 brands have all achieved in the telecomms feed.
before it was Nokia. Nokia. Nokia.

but now the market is open to anyone who has the ability and power to be consistent and hardworking.

i hope in the next years to come we would all still be chanting TECNO, TECNO, TECNO.

i dont want FP on this, all i need is your amen if you love this brands and you think they have given you all you want from a phone.
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by dajoaneke(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cant stop using qualcomm procesor phones. Tecno or infinix cannot carry the kind of work i do with phones

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by lekjons(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
dajoaneke:
Cant stop using qualcomm procesor phones. Tecno or infinix cannot carry the kind of work i do with phones
the processor.. i just knew it makes phone works faster, whats the difference between MTK SnapDragon, pls?

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fast,smooth,cool
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by akwunmi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
lekjons:
the processor.. i just knew it makes phone works faster, whats the difference between MTK SnapDragon, pls?
good question bro.....some go just de open mouth anyhw.....oya tell us D work u use snapdragon 4 wich mkt no fit handle??
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2015
dajoaneke:

SO WHICH PHONE DO U USE CURRENTLY
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by Youngpo413: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
A8
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
hmmm, nice
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by Xhaka(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tecno have taken over
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
oya run
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by Frontier2: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
There are good Mediatek processors that can handle the kind of work you do with the Snapdragon phone
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Frontier2:
There are good Mediatek processors that can handle the kind of work you do with the Snapdragon phone

this snapdragon of a thing self. enlighten people to know more about snapdragon feature and advantage with practical example
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by therealesttin(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
No need to argue, if you want to know the most popular brand based on Google search engine data, simply check google trends and enter brand of your choice to see the actual rise and fall of trends.
Re: Tecno, Itel, Infinix. Una Do Witch? by dabigjoe6(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
dajoaneke:
please what kind of work do you do with your phone

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Device Can I Get For 15K?? / Kitkat Was The Windows 7 Of Android. / How To Recharge Your Phone (sim Card) Via Various Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.