Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Can A Landlord Redraw An Eviction Letter After Going To The Court?.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can A Landlord Redraw An Eviction Letter After Going To The Court?.. (630 Views)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Walk Into 2016 With Your C Of O Instead Of Eviction Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Landlord Redraw An Eviction Letter After Going To The Court?.. by Diamonddris(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
I come humbly to seek your opinion on this issue concerning our accommodation issue.
It all starts like this, my brother insulted our landlady in front of our landlord,and he said so many things,and he never listened to the landlords advice of which the landlord begged him to stop..
My brother being infuriated, did not want to stop,he kept on saying things,although my father, mother,I and my sisters all went to church that sunday...

On a monday afternoon, some men from the court came and tendered a quit notice to my father, asking us to quit, that he wants to renovate his house, of which I know that he Is angry because of that insult that ensued..

My question now is, if we decide to beg the landlord, does he have the power to retrieve the courts quit notice?

Because getting a new 2 bed room flat apartment in calabar is like hell #300,000 and u will pay for two years, and that kind of money is not available now...

Pls what is your suggestion..thank you in anticipation..

Cc

Lalasticlacla.
Re: Can A Landlord Redraw An Eviction Letter After Going To The Court?.. by maxti: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sure, it can be settled out of court.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Flower And Garden Projects At Cool Price / Uncompleted Building At Abeokuta / Spacious Roomself Contain To Let @ LekkI Phase 1For 600k X1yr.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.