Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Robbery At Akerele Junction In Surulere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery At Akerele Junction In Surulere (540 Views)

Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery At Akerele Junction In Surulere by WinkWrld: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is coming as a message to all, though I am still in shock. I left ajah daimond bank around 2pm after I received payment from a client to supply inverter batteries so Ii eaded straight to akerele juntion in surulere where I usually buy stock from. On getting there I parked and entered the shop to make request for the batteries. So while they loaded the batteries in d car, I stood dashed inside d car to get their payment and shut the car , trying to get back to go make payment when I felt a very heavy slap on my face which gave me few moment of blankness then a guy faced a gun and requested for the money and my phones, I then quickly gave him and just then I noticed 2bikes waiting. One with another gang member and the other was waiting for the guy who robbed me. Then then they sped away. I thank God I wasn't shot and secondly, I suspect a setup. I advice everyone not to carry anyform of cash and insist on cheque or. Bank transfer for any transaction especially now that Lagos is no longer safe. I wonder what is the causing the security breach suddenly. I recently read of so many road robbery and never at a point thought I could be a victim. Pls guys, we have so many hungry guys who can even kill to make a living. May God keep us from Evil
Re: Robbery At Akerele Junction In Surulere by madridguy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thank God for your life. Blame both APC and PDP that distributed guns to Lagos boys during election period. Lagos is hotter than fire now may God help us.
Re: Robbery At Akerele Junction In Surulere by seankay(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sorry brosad I hope they meet their brutal and shameful end soon. The most important thing is life and am happy they didn't take it.More money on the way for yousmiley
Re: Robbery At Akerele Junction In Surulere by pyyxxaro: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
WinkWrld:
This is coming as a message to all, though I am still in shock. I left ajah daimond bank around 2pm after I received payment from a client to supply inverter batteries so Ii eaded straight to akerele juntion in surulere where I usually buy stock from. On getting there I parked and entered the shop to make request for the batteries. So while they loaded the batteries in d car, I stood dashed inside d car to get their payment and shut the car , trying to get back to go make payment when I felt a very heavy slap on my face which gave me few moment of blankness then a guy faced a gun and requested for the money and my phones, I then quickly gave him and just then I noticed 2bikes waiting. One with another gang member and the other was waiting for the guy who robbed me. Then then they sped away. I thank God I wasn't shot and secondly, I suspect a setup. I advice everyone not to carry anyform of cash and insist on cheque or. Bank transfer for any transaction especially now that Lagos is no longer safe. I wonder what is the causing the security breach suddenly. I recently read of so many road robbery and never at a point thought I could be a victim. Pls guys, we have so many hungry guys who can even kill to make a living. May God keep us from Evil

grin them use slap take reset ur system

Sai Ambo
Re: Robbery At Akerele Junction In Surulere by faray: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2015
end time slap

(1) (Reply)

Watch Disturbing Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Weeping For Dead Colleague / Nigerian Who Sold Guns, Bullets To Criminal In United Kingdom Jailed For 16 Year / Very Wicked Man Kills Sister Over Plantain In Kogi (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.