Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere (478 Views)

Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video) / Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by WinkWrld: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is coming as a message to all, though I am still in shock. This happened yesterday. I left ajah daimond bank around 2pm after I received payment from a client to supply inverter batteries so Ii eaded straight to akerele juntion in surulere where I usually buy stock from. On getting there I parked and entered the shop to make request for the batteries. So while they loaded the batteries in d car, I dashed inside d car to get their payment and shut the car , trying to get back to go make payment when I felt a very heavy slap on my face which gave me few moment of blankness then a guy faced a gun and requested for the money and my phones, I then quickly gave him and just then I noticed 2bikes waiting. One with another gang member and the other was waiting for the guy who robbed me. Then then they sped away. I thank God I wasn't shot and secondly, I suspect a setup. I advice everyone not to carry anyform of cash and insist on cheque or. Bank transfer for any transaction especially now that Lagos is no longer safe. I wonder what is the causing the security breach suddenly. I recently read of so many road robbery and never at a point thought I could be a victim. Pls guys, we have so many hungry guys who can even kill to make a living. May God keep us from Evil
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by pyyxxaro: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
WinkWrld:
This is coming as a message to all, though I am still in shock. This happened yesterday. I left ajah daimond bank around 2pm after I received payment from a client to supply inverter batteries so Ii eaded straight to akerele juntion in surulere where I usually buy stock from. On getting there I parked and entered the shop to make request for the batteries. So while they loaded the batteries in d car, I dashed inside d car to get their payment and shut the car , trying to get back to go make payment when I felt a very heavy slap on my face which gave me few moment of blankness then a guy faced a gun and requested for the money and my phones, I then quickly gave him and just then I noticed 2bikes waiting. One with another gang member and the other was waiting for the guy who robbed me. Then then they sped away. I thank God I wasn't shot and secondly, I suspect a setup. I advice everyone not to carry anyform of cash and insist on cheque or. Bank transfer for any transaction especially now that Lagos is no longer safe. I wonder what is the causing the security breach suddenly. I recently read of so many road robbery and never at a point thought I could be a victim. Pls guys, we have so many hungry guys who can even kill to make a living. May God keep us from Evil

grin The Slap Reset ur System immediately

May God protect us
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by faray: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Chai! na end time slap be dat o
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by rozzyy(m): 12:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Take heart bro.everyday is not a pay day

(1) (Reply)

Massive Victory: Heavy Defeat On Boko Haram, 900 Rescued By Camerounian Army / Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing 3 People Of N14,570 / Not Time To Niu Og He Ou Er

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.