Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real (1045 Views)

He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by nickyvil: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
When a woman loves... She loves for real. Yeah she loves for real. She gives her life to me with no regret even after I broke her heart so many times. She fill my soul with an unending joy whenever her thought comes through my head. She gives her soul to me, trust me with her life and made me the king of her life. When a woman loves, She loves for real. She goes extra mile for me, she sacrifices herself for me just to see me at the top. What can I do without you, my love. Yeah she loves for real. Sweetheart thank you so much for loving me for real and showing me the strength of a woman in the life of her man.

Chocolateme
Re: When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by JigsawKillah(m): 1:02am On Nov 20, 2015
nickyvil:
When a woman loves... She loves for real.
Yeah she loves for real.
She gives her life to me with no regret even after I broke her heart so many times.
She fill my soul with an unending joy whenever her thought comes through my head.
She gives her soul to me, trust me with her life and made me the king of her life.

When a woman loves, She loves for real.
She goes extra mile for me, she sacrifices herself for me just to see me at the top.
What can I do without you, my love. Yeah she loves for real.

Sweetheart thank you so much for loving me for real and showing me the strength of a woman in the life of her man.

Chocolateme

OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by emaculate99: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

OK
do u believe that this love still exist?
Re: When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by JigsawKillah(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
emaculate99:
do u believe that this love still exist?

nope! It never existed sef
Re: When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by emaculate99: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

nope! It never existed sef
it does exist. have experienced one
Re: When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by JigsawKillah(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
emaculate99:
it does exist. have experienced one

lucky you! She's still with you?
Re: When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by emaculate99: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

lucky you! She's still with you?
.yea
Re: When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by JigsawKillah(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
emaculate99:
.yea

cool! Don't screw it up, bro! Wish you all the best
Re: When A Woman Loves, She Loves For Real by emaculate99: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

cool! Don't screw it up, bro! Wish you all the best
thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

The Pit! / . / What Are Your Thoughts On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.