Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

HOT%% How To Get Unlimited Life And Coins In Temple Run 2 Even Without Rooting? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT%% How To Get Unlimited Life And Coins In Temple Run 2 Even Without Rooting? (1371 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT%% How To Get Unlimited Life And Coins In Temple Run 2 Even Without Rooting? by Kvistpublishing: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Temple Run 2 is one of the best endless game released by Imangi Studio. Temple run 2 was officially released on Google play store on January 17,2013.Till now more than one billion users have installed temple run 2 on their phones and the number is still increasing.That's why we can say Temple Run is popular adventurous game.Why won't it be popular,the graphics are eye catching and you won't find any lag in them.If you have a device with HD resolution display then you're going to see content of the game in better manner. So,today I'm sharing this great hack on temple run 2 to unlock all coins and gems and characters even on android phones that are not rooted. wink cheesy

Being popular,the levels and steps to complete the game are too difficult for any gamer.Normal Gamer can't complete easily as the life is limited and you need to gain coins to unlock characters.Every character needs at least 250000 Coins to get unlocked that is very big number so you will find difficulty in unlocking them.Beside coin,you'll find great difficulty to get more lives.You need to gain gem which don't come easily.Even though you can unlock character named Santa Claus with coins and his power is gaining life for every boost after grabbing coins.But that is not real way to get more lives.I've unlocked him and tried to get more lives but I was succeed only to gain 1K+ lives which is very small number.So,I did some research and came here with working trick to get unlimited life and coins without even rooting the phone.So,lets start the article on Temple Run 2 Hacks to unlock all coins and lives on any mobile phone.

Using this simple hack you will get unlimited coins,unlimited gems which will definitely make up to unlimited score.Temple Run 2 Android Hack really rocks as it works for devices which are not rooted. Using this unlocked features you can even unlock all characters and their abilities for free. Most important thing about this hack is that it won't harm your android device..So,Enjoy the article guys !!

How to get unlimited Life and Coins On Temple Run 2 even without rooting the phones?

1] Download Temple Run 2 Android Hack Apk

2] Copy that .rar file and put it in your android phone.Use rar extractor to extract the rar file on your android phone. Extract the .rar file on Android>DATA folder of SD Card of phone.If it didn't work then extract it at same position of internet storage.

Note : Be Sure you remove all history from android by simply removing running apps !!!

3] Done !!! Now,Enjoy unlimited lives and coins for free on your android phone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L8 Plus( 2gig Ram) Review, Specs And Price / Spectranet Blocks Most Websites At Their Unlimited Night Period! / Any Samsung Office In Ibadan ? I Want To Unlock My Samsung S6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.