Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Please I Need A Cheap Reliable Web Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need A Cheap Reliable Web Host (439 Views)

Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? / Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Cheap Reliable Web Host by kkletus: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Scholars! Could you help me with reliable web hosts? I've seen some but the reviews are scary, will love to learn about any other one someone is currently hosting with so I get first class info what to expect. Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Cheap Reliable Web Host by Chinenye123: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2015
kkletus:
Scholars! Could you help me with reliable web hosts? I've seen some but the reviews are scary, will love to learn about any other one someone is currently hosting with so I get first class info what to expect. Thanks

With webhostilla, you get affordable web hosting as low as 200 naira per month, stable server and lots of unlimited features for full functional website

https://webhostilla.com
Re: Please I Need A Cheap Reliable Web Host by internetpope(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2015
kkletus:

What type of site are you hosting and what and what are the functions/aim of the site? may be we can then recommend one for you.
Re: Please I Need A Cheap Reliable Web Host by DOCTORDONE: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Domain name is free but you will purchase the web hosting.
Re: Please I Need A Cheap Reliable Web Host by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
kkletus:

Hello sir,

Kindly check my signature below for website.

You will get a FREE 1year .COM Domain with any Hosting Plan.

Regards.
Re: Please I Need A Cheap Reliable Web Host by TalkWeb44: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
What is your experience with web hosting? Can you manage your own hosting or you need your hosting company to handle management? The type of content you are hosting also matter.

(1) (Reply)

Join Benin City Local Guides & You Could Become A Moderator / Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! / How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.