Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Win A Porsche Cayman S: Celebrating With M.I And Martell Cognac! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win A Porsche Cayman S: Celebrating With M.I And Martell Cognac! (525 Views)

Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche / Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win A Porsche Cayman S: Celebrating With M.I And Martell Cognac! by yinka360nl1: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2015
Award winning CEO and rap artist, Jude Abaga a.k.a M.I has yet another feather in his cap with his recent endorsement as the Martell House Advocate for Nigeria. The young bachelor has shown his preference for the drink in his recent pictures.

As Martell Cognac celebrates its 300th year, it is rewarding its consumers with a grand prize of a Porsche Cayman S and many other exciting prizes. To participate, visit: http://completefashion.org/win-a-porsche-cayman-s-celebrating-with-m-i-and-martell-cognac/

Re: Win A Porsche Cayman S: Celebrating With M.I And Martell Cognac! by Fynpatra(f): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Senator’s Daughter In N3 Billion Scandal / Toke Lookin Gorgeous On Her Wears / 2014 Miss Ambassador 4 Peace Rebecca Ademoluti Graduates Wit Flying Colours(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.