Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. (4169 Views)

Banger Alert! Fabb MC - Wats Up | Download Now / Adele's Songs / Woman Texts Adele's 'hello' Lyrics To Her Ex - And He Totally Falls For It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by SwagPower: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2015
We've come 2 expect so much frm d Vocal Queen since her Binge of Grammy awards..
Bt Bn a yl since Adele topped d billboard 100...
seeing her up there after some tym sort of gave me "butterfly in d belly" kinda feeling. ..
Coupled with d ruckus surrounding d song, d numerous downloads, friends n foes hyping it, I sharply downloaded it 2 join in d frenzy.. .

Liked d beginning sumwat (though I expected beta) as d song proceeded my fingers kept tingling 2 click d "nxt" icon on my music player...

Suffered thru it sha... Bt nt a song I'd b in a haste 2 play or put on repeat...

SO (B4 Adele fans eat off Ma head!). cheesy.
Y u guys love d song so much?.. (is it jst d "Adele - bias or sentiment causing it grin)

4 peeps like moi did u expect Beta frm d Vocal Queen.? . Adele
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by DeeHaywire: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2015
U garrit bro. I don't like the song at all. It has no beats. Yet like four big Nigerians artistes have done covers of the boring song undecided

I wonder how an artiste will proudly say ' I worked on the lyrics for 6 months'

Me be like 'Yo fucking with me? ? angry
True talent doesn't take that long to create lyrics...
True talent isn't waiting for someone to songwrite and you'll sit down waiting
You know true talent from the freestyle of a person...
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
I don't know y it topping Drake's Hotline Bling I also felt the same when I heard Hello Don't kno y d song got so over hyped Since I downloaded it I've only played it once I feel she cld av done more than dat
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by SwagPower: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2015
DeeHaywire:
U garrit bro. I don't like the song at all. It has no beats. Yet like four big Nigerians artistes have done covers of the boring song undecided

I wonder how an artiste will proudly say ' I worked on the lyrics for 6 months'

Me be like 'Yo fucking with me? ? angry
True talent doesn't take that long to create lyrics...
True talent isn't waiting for someone to songwrite and you'll sit down waiting
You know true talent from the freestyle of a person...

Hahaha. . E b like say e pain u pass me o... cheesy

U got d ryt of it tho bruh.. Nah Beats!! ! grin

1 Like

Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by SwagPower: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2015
phellamon:
I don't know y it topping Drake's Hotline Bling
I also felt the same when I heard Hello
Don't kno y d song got so over hyped
Since I downloaded it I've only played it once
I feel she cld av done more than dat

Yup Hotline Bling's dope man...

It's d Adele-bias in play! !!
Am tinkin of removing it frm my playlist abeg grin
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2015
that's what u get from hypes of the western media.
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by ValerianSteel(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2015
A lady that has broken all musical records ever in the world,that should tell you she's unique and talented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

Adele blazes as the first song to sell 1.1 million downloads in a single week.

This is Adele's fourth No 1 song on charts,previous songs on her '21' has earned the album the title of the best selling album of the 21st Century and the best selling album of all time.

Songs like Someone like you ,Rolling in the deep,Set fire to the rain from the album '21' stayed atop the charts for 24 weeks,the longest for any song since 1985 after having three No 1 songs from the same album.

Success of 21 made the album best selling album for two years-2011 and 2012.

There's anticipation towards the release of the new album but Hello is already winning with 61million online streams,20.4million on-demand streams,73million in radio audience.
Here's what Russ Borris WSUV New York Music Director told Billboard same day of the release;

"It's amazing what power,passion and emotion Adele can convey in a single note.She is one of the very few artists that makes you feel what she feels in a four-minute song

http://www.billboard.com/entry/view/id/145909

1 Like

Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by DeeHaywire: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2015
ValerianSteel:
A lady that has broken all musical records ever in the world,that should tell you she's unique and talented.

We never said she's not talented ma.
We just said the hype on hello is too much

Besides, you a GOT fan? ?
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by ValerianSteel(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2015
DeeHaywire:

We never said she's not talented ma.
We just said the hype on hello is too much

Besides, you a GOT fan? ?
The hype on Hello is not too much,Adele is a good and get songs are vast appealing to many in the world today.

Yes am a GOT fan,why did you ask?
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by DeeHaywire: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
ValerianSteel:
The hype on Hello is not too much,Adele is a good and get songs are vast appealing to many in the world today.

Yes am a GOT fan,why did you ask?

The hype is damn too much please... The Hello song aint interesting at all. I know I haven't liked some hit songs before but not as much as I hate this one... Well, maybe its because m a DJ and I mostly focus on beats not lyrics.
Listen to the song wella, forget the lyrics and listen to the beats you'll see why I hate the song

Besides, y won't I ask if you are a GOT fan? ? undecided
Check your moniker again
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by SwagPower: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
krattoss:
that's what u get from hypes of the western media.
There! u av it bro
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by SwagPower: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
ValerianSteel:

Bruh no one is turning a blind eye 2 how phenomenal Adele can be...
If u paid attention 2 Ma post u'd c I dig her 2.....

Wat we Saying Is dt we can't get why dis particular track "Hello" is causing so much hype.. .
Sounds pretty corny. . cheesy
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by Rapsainot(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
I must confess I don't really understand my naija folks .... This music is damn boring abeg
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by SwagPower: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rapsainot:
I must confess I don't really understand my naija folks .... This music is damn boring abeg
Its a syndrome bruh.. . It's called
White- man - worship syndrome sad

1 Like

Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by Rapsainot(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
SwagPower:

Its a syndrome bruh.. . It's called
White- man - worship syndrome sad
LOL ..... I don't think so jare .. . the music doesn't worth it at all . more or less like 'people like this music lemme like it too'
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by daphid25(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Almost every artist in Nigeria have done the "hello" cover
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by ValerianSteel(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
DeeHaywire:

The hype is damn too much please... The Hello song aint interesting at all. I know I haven't liked some hit songs before but not as much as I hate this one... Well, maybe its because m a DJ and I mostly focus on beats not lyrics.
Listen to the song wella, forget the lyrics and listen to the beats you'll see why I hate the song

Besides, y won't I ask if you are a GOT fan? ? undecided
Check your moniker again
That's the thing,Hello's lyrics is very powerful and it appeals to the emotions and souls of millions of music lovers because it's entails a reality many people go through.

Actually I was watching GOT when I registered this handle and that was the first thing that came to mind but I love GOT like cray cray.
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by DeeHaywire: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
ValerianSteel:
That's the thing,Hello's lyrics is very powerful and it appeals to the emotions and souls of millions of music lovers because it's entails a reality many people go through.

Actually I was watching GOT when I registered this handle and that was the first thing that came to mind but I love GOT like cray cray.
Hmmm.. People should stop listening to lyrics abeg.. Its a waste of time from most of these artistes. These artistes live fake lives different from what they sing. Check whitney houston for example
Rap is the only genre of music in which the lyrics relate to the artiste's life

Loool. I just started watching GOT last friday. And m already in season 4 grin
The series was very boring at the beginning without subtitiles but when I got the subtitles, the series started becoming very interesting... Am still at the area the dwarf Tyrion was convicted for murder. Until my laptop was taken from me sad
Getting it back today sha... And please don't tell me what'll happen to him or I'll give you a knock on the head. cheesy
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by ValerianSteel(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
DeeHaywire:

Hmmm.. People should stop listening to lyrics abeg.. Its a waste of time from most of these artistes. These artistes live fake lives different from what they sing. Check whitney houston for example
Rap is the only genre of music in which the lyrics relate to the artiste's life

Loool. I just started watching GOT last friday. And m already in season 4 grin
The series was very boring at the beginning without subtitiles but when I got the subtitles, the series started becoming very interesting... Am still at the area the dwarf Tyrion was convicted for murder. Until my laptop was taken from me sad
Getting it back today sha... And please don't tell me what'll happen to him or I'll give you a knock on the head. cheesy
American artistes are fake when it comes to lyrics,British artistes pour out their soul in composition.They relive every moment of the story they are telling the world in the lyrics that's why songs from artistes like Adele and Sam Smith gives you a literal expression of what they are talking about.

Wow,don't lemme give you spoilers about it but nothing will happen to him,in fact,he would become as important again to one of the main characters in season 5.

Season 6 would be out next year June.Game of Thrones is the most expensive and most followed series in the world today.
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by DeeHaywire: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
ValerianSteel:
American artistes are fake when it comes to lyrics,British artistes pour out their soul in composition.They relive every moment of the story they are telling the world in the lyrics that's why songs from artistes like Adele and Sam Smith gives you a literal expression of what they are talking about.

Wow,don't lemme give you spoilers about it but nothing will happen to him,in fact,he would become as important again to one of the main characters in season 5.

Season 6 would be out next year June.Game of Thrones is the most expensive and most followed series in the world today.
I didn't even know she was British sef... Never heard any Sam Smith song either..

Lol. I love the guy ehn... If he dies, I'll stop watching GOT sef,,, d guy na correct nigga...

Ever read the facts about GOT on nairaland... There was a thread for it. Learnt sum crazy things mehn... Stuff like dat Targaryen girl isn't one badass girl jare. D dragons she's always holding are mopsticks grin
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
DeeHaywire:

I didn't even know she was British sef... Never heard any Sam Smith song either..

Lol. I love the guy ehn... If he dies, I'll stop watching GOT sef,,, d guy na correct nigga...

Ever read the facts about GOT on nairaland... There was a thread for it. Learnt sum crazy things mehn... Stuff like dat Targaryen girl isn't one badass girl jare. D dragons she's always holding are mopsticks grin
u mentioned me? and who told u my sister aint a badass? b careful lest the dragons roast u.
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by ValerianSteel(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
DeeHaywire:

Adele is British,so is Sam,you should listen to his album,very nice songs.

I also love Tyrion Lannister,the dude got styles that's why he's still alive till now,he knows how to keep his big head alive on his dwarf body grin

Daenerys Targaryen is my favorite character,I love her like crazy,if the writers kill her like Jon Snow next season,mhen that would be the end of me watching GOT.She's the only character who's worthy for the throne and I think she'll be the last one standing.
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2015
You guys are just spilling trash here saying dat hello is over-hyped. Are u kidding me undecided
Dat song is d bomb. Her voice alone in the music is breathtaking. I tried imitating her nd i almost choked. If u dnt av reasons to criticise, just goan sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by DeeHaywire: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Adele is British,so is Sam,you should listen to his album,very nice songs.

I also love Tyrion Lannister,the dude got styles that's why he's still alive till now,he knows how to keep his big head alive on his dwarf body grin

Daenerys Targaryen is my favorite character,I love her die,if the writers kill her like Jon Snow next season,mhen that would be the end of me watching GOT.She's the only character who's worthy for the throne and I think she'll be the last one standing.
I can't listen to them... I don't listen to lyrics. Only dope beats

Oh God! Y u tel me say jon snow die na. Ah never reach d part. U don spoil my fun for me sef
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by DeeHaywire: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Targaryen:
u mentioned me? and who told u my sister aint a badass? b careful lest the dragons roast u.
Hehehe. Anoda GOT fan. Na wa ohh. Mehn,, I'd love to have your sister in bed oh bro. With that blonde hair,,, ah go nack her pass Drogo sef
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by ValerianSteel(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
DeeHaywire:

I can't listen to them... I don't listen to lyrics. Only dope beats

Oh God! Y u tel me say jon snow die na. Ah never reach d part. U don spoil my fun for me sef
Oh spoilers.Am sorry.
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by SwagPower: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
You guys are just spilling trash here saying dat hello is over-hyped. Are u kidding me undecided
Dat song is d bomb. Her voice alone in the music is breathtaking. I tried imitating her nd i almost choked. If u dnt av reasons to criticise, just goan sleep.
Bruh.. She's got vocal strength (mayhap d best anywhr ryt nw) bt our stance is dt d song no swt simples cheesy
Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by SwagPower: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Oh spoilers.Am sorry.
ValerianSteel?... Cute name
Mayb I shld change Ma cognomen 2 WHITEWALKER cheesy
Watch dt series like 4 tyms frm season one 2 5 grin

1 Like

Re: Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. by sholay2011(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
I love the song.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New, Sky B Ft Timaya- Come N See / Gbaladun Video [download]- Lamboginny Ft. Olamide / Jahbless Ft Lord Of Ajasa & Reminisce "joo Oh"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.