Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Enugu Residents Only| Life Changing Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enugu Residents Only| Life Changing Opportunity (410 Views)

Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Residents Only| Life Changing Opportunity by Chukslar: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Elveden Resources Nigeria a company focusing on Car Diagnosis and sales of Diagnosing equipment's is Recruiting in Enugu

Enlightened and Energetic Nigerians Needed to run operations.

As I said it’s a life changing Opportunity.

It’s a job that will require you to just create sales points in your city then monitor/manage them.

You will Earn a Minimum of N75, 000.00 Monthly.

No special Requirements as we are more interested in Capacity and Ability than Educational Qualification

But
1. Applicants must Reside in and have street knowledge of Enugu
2. Applicants must have good command of English and Pidgin
3. Applicants should be between the ages of 25-45
4. Applicants should be creative and be able to talk to convince.
5. Marketing experience is an added advantage

Office Address: No1 Chime Avenue Enugu(Office Complex)
For more information Contact: 08108179780

(1) (Reply)

Onshore Construction Manager-plants / Skills And Professional Needed In Lagos!!! / You Deserve Better Work Life Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.