Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? (842 Views)

MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? / How Did They Get There?(pics) / Has Christmas Lost It's Magic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? by Shinor(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
I saw these guys at Trafalgar Sq on Monday afternoon. Still trying to figure out how they did it. Magic or juju?

Re: How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? by northvietnam(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
this is ijebu juju working....
Re: How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? by libertyfather(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't get it, are those thing just statue or alive .... if statue it possible but if they are human being or alive, I no know oooo
Re: How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? by blank(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Remove the rug under them then you will know how they do it. wink
Re: How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? by HermajestyQ(f): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Three things are common to d 3 pix. The statue or whatever are supported with staffs,it most certain the staffs bears thr weights of the statues which I presume to be light.
Re: How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
pure physics.
Re: How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? by Shinor(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
HermajestyQ:
Three things are common to d 3 pix. The statue or whatever are supported with staffs,it most certain the staffs bears thr weights of the statues which I presume to be light.

They are human beings....Once you drop money they will tell you to come and pose with them.
Re: How Did They Do This? Is It Magic Or Juju? by Sijo01(f): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's magic+juju = jazz . . . . . Nice concept though.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tricks To Help You Conquer Online Black Friday Sales In Nigeria / That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) / Beware!! See This Fake "Nairaland" Website (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.