Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague (23194 Views)

Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by Jorian1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
all this death news Na woa ooo.

meanwhile,
Dangote's daughter cheated on me and you say I should break up? Don't you know that Love is all about forgiveness. Beloved sisters in the Lord, if your boyfriend can finish 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes; you are dating 5000 people. How can a pastor be preaching about charity and put a password on Church WIFI? A boy I beat up back then in primary school is now in the US Army. He poses with guns on Facebook, and looks like he hasn't forgotten. When you are kissing your girlfriend and you see the person owing you money, what will you do? One stone is enough to break a glass, one word is enough to break a heart, one second is enough to fall in love BUT Why is one chapter not enough to pass exams? When you see a Nigerian couple outside staring at the moon, It's either NEPA (Nigeria's Electricity company) took the light or they are waiting for the smell of the insecticide to subside. I just saw a Tricycle (Keke Napep) with an inscription "Trust No woman" I have a feeling that guy once had a range rover. If you want to change the world, do it now that you are still single, because when you get married, you can't even change the T.V station. You can add yours in the comment box

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by Jorian1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
all this death news Na woa ooo.

meanwhile,
Dangote's daughter cheated on me and you say I should break up? Don't you know that Love is all about forgiveness. Beloved sisters in the Lord, if your boyfriend can finish 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes; you are dating 5000 people. How can a pastor be preaching about charity and put a password on Church WIFI? A boy I beat up back then in primary school is now in the US Army. He poses with guns on Facebook, and looks like he hasn't forgotten. When you are kissing your girlfriend and you see the person owing you money, what will you do? One stone is enough to break a glass, one word is enough to break a heart, one second is enough to fall in love BUT Why is one chapter not enough to pass exams? When you see a Nigerian couple outside staring at the moon, It's either NEPA (Nigeria's Electricity company) took the light or they are waiting for the smell of the insecticide to subside. I just saw a Tricycle (Keke Napep) with an inscription "Trust No woman" I have a feeling that guy once had a range rover. If you want to change the world, do it now that you are still single, because when you get married, you can't even change the T.V station. You can add yours in the comment box
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by Cre8(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
What a loss. sad
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by JayEntaur(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
So sad. The blame lies solely at the feet of the Policemen who were probably armed & in mufti while using a commercial car. This was what sent the civilian driver into panic mode. But knowing the security tensions in the Country now, he shoulda at least slowed down appreciably at the checkpoint. RIP to him.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by Nancywealth(f): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
You can Make 1200 Dollars Today without stress on http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=243
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by greggng: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
I cannot blame the soldier, I blamed the police men in commercial bus chasing the honda guy. And very funny reason for chasing him was that they thought he was a yahoo yahoo boy. I know if the guy na criminal them for wait until he finish robbing before blowing their sireen
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
what?
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by noeloge82(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
This very unfortunate at anytime someone sees a military check point its always good to slow down if d Honda guys slowed down this issue may not have arisen the highest that will happen will be arrest since ur not a thief

RIP
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by kenny987(f): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
The soldiers should know better than to fire kill shots unless d occupants of d car were also shooting at them!

They should have shot at d tires n disabled d car then arrested d occupants to verify their identities! Just an unnecessary and wanton destruction of life because it will all be swept under d carpet or they'll be exonerated as usual. The families of d victims as usual will be tossed around till they are tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by j4sure(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by ewizard1: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nigeria Police!!!... I dislike those rogues with overwhelming passion!
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by justmi1: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
ill-fated
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by poseidon12: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
jomoh:
The policemen were in a commercial bus as against the instruction of the Inspector General of Police (IG).

Police force is the most undisciplined force in Nigeria.

In the military, we have the Military Police
In the custom, we have the Custom Police
In the immigration, we have the Immigration Police in

All Nigerian forces has their police that ensure discipline within the rank and file of its force. Only the Nigerian Police Force(NPF) has none. Instead they have the Police Service Commission where old retired police officers are given the opportunity to continue their stealing instead of enforcing discipline.

We need total overhauling of our police force.

Let there be a set of Military men drafted from the Military Police that will be in charge of monitoring and discipline of police officers.

Presently they're just a bunch of rudderless men.
So you think that Nigerian soldiers are disciplined?
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by dtruseeker(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
kennygee:

Which they can shoot you for if you don't drop.
ofcourse
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
dtruseeker:
Almost nothing good comes out of nigerian police except saving our hard earned N20 everyday
Police in festac Na comedians. The other day i saw some of them in a commercial shuttle and i wondered!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by dtruseeker(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chosen1984:
Police in festac Na comedians. The other day i saw some of them in a commercial shuttle and i wondered!!!
fuel scarcity
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by jomoh: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
poseidon12:
So you think that Nigerian soldiers are disciplined?

Far more disciplined.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
dtruseeker:
fuel scarcity
my brother even b4 fuel Scarcity. They do it to catch other bus drivers.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by dtruseeker(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chosen1984:
my brother even b4 fuel Scarcity. They do it to catch other bus drivers.
so dat one na tactical manouver
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by manuelzz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Buhiri or whatever he's called should do all of us a favor and resign. Why are there so many sad and silly tales in this administration,eh? Presently,there are 105 missing soldiers,pms goes for as high as #600 in some cities in this country and some of you want me to believe that buhiri isn't a dullard? Make una remember say karma is always punctual oo.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by hedonistic: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
So the police idiots were chasing after a suspected yahoo boy? Is that their job? Is that our main problem as a society? And yet armed robbers who are the real threat to peace and security would operate undisturbed for HOURS and these idiots called policemen would not show up. What sort of country is this tori olorun?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by rextermail: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
jomoh:
The policemen were in a commercial bus as against the instruction of the Inspector General of Police (IG).

All Nigerian forces has their police that ensure discipline within the rank and file of its force. Only the Nigerian Police Force(NPF) has none. Instead they have the Police Service Commission where old retired police officers are given the opportunity to continue their stealing instead of enforcing discipline.

Let there be a set of Military men drafted from the Military Police that will be in charge of monitoring and discipline of police officers.

I think u should do ur findings first before u comment. Now the police have wat is known as a provost unit which do the same work as the police unit in other forces. Now if u r of the opinion of taking one trained in the Act of war to checkmate those trained in the act of peace then u r doing urself more harm Dan gud. Festac police station is in need of a massive overhaul becos u find officers that have been there for more than 10yrs and r not ready to transfer becos of wat they gain there, why there is so much discipline in the military is that for every posting its a minimum of 6months and max of 2yrs so u don't get too comfortable in a location if that alone can be introduced and enforced in other force it will go a long way. Now I blame the gentleman that drove the car becos in my own understanding when 2 people r fighting a neutral person separates now he drove to where he saw military people why then was he scared? Except he has something to hide.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by oz4real83(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
jomoh:

nice work. Our police force is like a sheep without shepherd. I wept when I heard the statement from the IG sometime ago that the force was the least corrupt agency in Nigeria. I knew we were in for the worst. They are a very shameless group of individuals. Sometimes I wonder if we won't be better of without the police. By then we won't have to depend or expect anything from them.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by jomoh: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
rextermail:

I think u should do ur findings first before u comment. Now the police have wat is known as a provost unit which do the same work as the police unit in other forces. Now if u r of the opinion of taking one trained in the Act of war to checkmate those trained in the act of peace then u r doing urself more harm Dan gud. Festac police station is in need of a massive overhaul becos u find officers that have been there for more than 10yrs and r not ready to transfer becos of wat they gain there, why there is so much discipline in the military is that for every posting its a minimum of 6months and max of 2yrs so u don't get too comfortable in a location if that alone can be introduced and enforced in other force it will go a long way. Now I blame the gentleman that drove the car becos in my own understanding when 2 people r fighting a neutral person separates now he drove to where he saw military people why then was he scared? Except he has something to hide.

May I know the composition of the provosts?

The only one I'm aware of is the Police service commission consisting of senior retired officers.

On the issue of one being trained in war and one trained to deal with people. Discipline does take your profession into consideration. It is line audit system. There's an exam they call CISA (Certified Institute of System Auditors) now you don't necessarily have to be a trained accountant before you can do the exam. A military police is like the Chief whip of the house. They're there to ensure rules and regulations of the force are strictly adhered to. Not to fight a war.

Military police is not to discipline you because you failed to carry out a mission. They are there to make sure your conduct is in line with the rules and regulations of the force.

The reason I called for a Military Police is because of their disciplined background. If you draft people from the present police force to monitor their activities, it will still amount to the same thing. Its like telling a thief to watch over another thief.

I support you submission on their posting and reposting thing but who says the same thing is not in place and the have found a way around it.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by iokpebholo: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
commitcrime:
Whose fault?

No one stops the INEVITABLE!
It can only be delayed. To the civilians that lost their lives. RIP

To d police. Devil is ur friend in hell
but d policemen no die na
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by godwinkessi: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can't use my money to buy no car with no bullet proof
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by rextermail: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
jomoh:

May I know the composition of the provosts?

The only one I'm aware of is the Police service commission consisting of senior retired officers.

On the issue of one being trained in war and one trained to deal with people. Discipline does take your profession into consideration. It is line audit system. There's an exam they call CISA (Certified Institute of System Auditors) now you don't necessarily have to be a trained accountant before you can do the exam. A military police is like the Chief whip of the house. They're there to ensure rules and regulations of the force are strictly adhered to. Not to fight a war.

Military police is not to discipline you because you failed to carry out a mission. They are there to make sure your conduct is in line with the rules and regulations of the force.

The reason I called for a Military Police is because of their disciplined background. If you draft people from the present police force to monitor their activities, it will still amount to the same thing. Its like telling a thief to watch over another thief.

I support you submission on their posting and reposting thing but who says the same thing is not in place and the have found a way around it.
Now the composition of the provost are serving officers and their job is to checkmate the excesses of the policemen within the lower cadre while the job of the police service commission is to checkmate the excesses of the higher cadre. U talked about using a thief to checkmate a thief well as a matter of information people in the military police are also taken from among the ordinary officers the thing is that they have special training and the remain as military police till they retire but in the police they are not trained and also they don't remain there till they retire that is why u will see some of them on the streets with the regular police the rot has eaten deep the only way to succeed is by having wat tafa balogun created in his time as the igp and that is the ig monitoring unit which comes from Abuja without the knowledge of the commissioner of police in the state and make arrest and transfer the case to Abuja on acts of indiscipline and corruption. At that time some commissioners also instituted their own units cos the more cases they report from ur state or formation it gives u a bad record and spoils ur file thereby putting u up for early retirement. I only pray the New igp will go back to such standard. The era of operation fire for fire policemen wey no get biz to dey road no dey road.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by jomoh: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
rextermail:

Now the composition of the provost are serving officers and their job is to checkmate the excesses of the policemen within the lower cadre while the job of the police service commission is to checkmate the excesses of the higher cadre. U talked about using a thief to checkmate a thief well as a matter of information people in the military police are also taken from among the ordinary officers the thing is that they have special training and the remain as military police till they retire but in the police they are not trained and also they don't remain there till they retire that is why u will see some of them on the streets with the regular police the rot has eaten deep the only way to succeed is by having wat tafa balogun created in his time as the igp and that is the ig monitoring unit which comes from Abuja without the knowledge of the commissioner of police in the state and make arrest and transfer the case to Abuja on acts of indiscipline and corruption. At that time some commissioners also instituted their own units cos the more cases they report from ur state or formation it gives u a bad record and spoils ur file thereby putting u up for early retirement. I only pray the New igp will go back to such standard. The era of operation fire for fire policemen wey no get biz to dey road no dey road.

Thank you for this. I just made my own suggestion based on what I feel but you've given a better argument.

Those people are really not monitored. The level of impunity in the force is crazy.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague by akigbemaru: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
soldiers killed two.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo / Evans Won't Escape Justice - Lagos Govt. , Reveals Update Of Rev. King's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.