Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S (1181 Views)

Strange Elephant Appears In First Bank Nig Lagos, Disappeared With 125M (photos) / How To Permanently Delete Contacts On Iphone 7/7 Plus / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S by ghyjrdfgg: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
"I am asking for help to recover my iPhone 6S disappeared data, my iPhone 6S was update to iOS 9.1 by myself. But I do not know what happened, and then I found some contacts after update to iOS 9.1 my iPhone 6S have been deleted . I can’t find my some contacts anymore. It is very important for me to recover them. Whether have you any method to help me to recover my lost contacts from my update iPhone6S"-asked by Sunny.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dOdCZjPIfzg/VkwqSAYac2I/AAAAAAAAJRY/X0XeNEf1s7I/s1600/QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20151118153819.png[/img]

While if you don’t have any backup files in iTunes or iCloud before,If you lost some important contacts by mistaken deletion or after update iOS, you can use this iPhone Contacts Recovery – iPhone 6S Data Recovery, which is a professional data recovery assistant can help you you to retrieve lost or deleted Contacts from iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 directly. What’s more, it also allows you get other deleted files back from iPhone 6S in three recovery modes,it supports recovery data including Contacts, MMS, Whatsapp messages, Notes, Call logs,Photos, Songs,Videos,Call history,ect. Let’s show you the use guide to directly recover Contacts on iPhone 6S for example.

Easy way to Recover Disappeared Contacts from iPhone 6S:

Step 1: Choose right Recovery Mode and Scan iPhone 6S

Connect your iPhone 6S to your computer and open iPhone Data Recovery program. There are three recovery modes on the interface. Just choose “Recover from Devices”. Then click on”Start Scan” button.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-X8dYCNBEQDw/Vh3WSKvm2sI/AAAAAAAAJLI/weaDyiwLXhw/s1600/recover-iphone-data-1.jpg[/img]

Step 2: Find lost contacts on iPhone 6S Then click on the “Start Scan” button appearing in the window to scan your iPhone 6S device. Don’t disconnect your iPhone during the scanning process.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Agc0s2eFR3U/Vi4LVc5luiI/AAAAAAAAJOY/rfj6VMqBxvE/s1600/iphone-data-recovery-3.jpg[/img]

Step 3: Preview the data and recover contacts on iPhone 6S

After the scan, you can preview all the contents of your iPhone 6S, including messages, iMessages, contacts, etc on the left. Then mark the “Contacts” option on the left side and click “Recover” to save them on your computer. You can see the search box on the top right interface, so you can search for the exact contact you want.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-viTxmgJxPJc/Vkwr1n4iWdI/AAAAAAAAJRk/Ep9nhSeb_ZQ/s1600/recover-sms-on-iphone-6s.jpg[/img]

More related articles:

How to Recover Deleted Call History on iPhone 6 Plus/6

How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 6 Plus

How to Recover Lost Data from Water Damaged iPhone

http://how-recover-iphone..com/
Re: How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S by sogtek: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Тrаnsfеr іРhоnе Соntасts tо Gmаіl Account and Have a back up of your Contacts today! Тhеrе аrе twо wауs tо trаnsfеr уоur іРhоnе соntасts tо уоur Gmаіl ассоunt. Тhіs раgе dіsсussеs hоw tо sеt uр Gооglе sуnс іn оrdеr tо bе аblе tо trаnsfеr соntасts frоm Gmаіl tо іРhоnе аnd thе оthеr wау rоund. click the link below to read more...
http://www.sogtek.com/%D1%82r%D0%B0nsf%D0%B5r-%D1%96%D1%80h%D0%BEn%D0%B5-%D1%81%D0%BEnt%D0%B0%D1%81ts-t%D0%BE-gm%D0%B0%D1%96l-account-how-to-%D1%82r%D0%B0nsf%D0%B5r-%D1%96%D1%80h%D0%BEn%D0%B5-%D1%81%D0%BEnt%D0%B0%D1%81ts/#more-249
Re: How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S by hiahihia: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Accidentally deleted contacts on your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6 on iOS 9? Don't worry for your contacts deleted. The iPhone Data Recovery is the most solid line of defense. The program provides the most simply and directly yet effective way for users to recover lost or deleted notes, messages, photos, contacts, videos and more from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, even after iOS 9 upgrade.Read this use guide about how to restore deleted contacts from iPhone 6S/6.
Read More: How to Get Deleted Data Back from iPhone 6S/6 on Mac
Re: How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S by selion(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2016
In fact, you can firstly restore contacts from iCloud if you have synced with it before.
Just sign in iCloud to check if the deleted contacts are there.
smileyOR Recover contacts from iPhone with Free iPhone Recoverysmiley - If there is no contact list in iCloud, that is to say, you have not synced contacts with iCloud before, then you can try free iPhoneRecovery to recover lost contacts from iPhone 6s or iTunes backup file.
Video Guide: How to Recover and Restore Contacts on iPhone for Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4WAu5yFfs
Step 1: Launch the tool and check the "Contacts" type. Go next.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer. It will detect your iPhone with the matched iTunes backup file if you have one.
Step 3: Click on “Next” to scan your iPhone/iTunes backup. After that, you can recover and export lost contacts to PC as a single (.html) file.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-M_jbQ-9uYfo/VqH-_DrzXtI/AAAAAAAAAFo/zRZpNZ_hFu0/s400/2016-01-22_18-00-43.png[/img]
Re: How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S by Shouressunt: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Hi, you can find deleted contacts on iPhone. Here are two ways at your disposal:

1.If you have backed up your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud, you can restore contacts from iTunes/iCloud backup. However, the backup may overwrite the data on your iPhone and the new data generated since you last sync will be wiped.

2.If you have no any backup file. You can use iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery. I have tried it after I smashed my iPhone 7 accidentally last week. It helped recover all my contacts from the beoken iPhone. And It allows you to retrieve data from your device directly or from iTunes backup. the trial version can help you verify whether you still can find deleted contacts or not on iPhone for free.

Re: How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S by Shouressunt: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2018
The most effective way to recover deleted contacts on iPhone is via the way of restoring from iTunes/iCloud backup. And you don't need to worry that there is no backup files, you can use an iPhone Data Recovery to deeply scan your iPhone and find the disappeared contacts.
Re: How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S by Warm1204: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2019
The easiest way to recover disappeared contacts from iPhone is to make use of an iPhone data recovery, which can either directly scan data from your iPhone or extract data from iTunes and iCloud backups.

Related: 3 Solutions to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 6s/6
Re: How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S by Beyalos: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most of the instant messaging apps rely on the contacts which have been saved on your device. Therefore, contacts stored on our device actually play an important role, and it’s always best to have a proper backup of contacts.

Contact backups can be useful in the case of data theft, phone theft, or security threats. Since, in the end, it was the contacts that matter the most, we are going to share some of the effective methods to backup contacts on the iPhone.

There are plenty of ways to backup iPhone contacts. But, we have listed only the two methods, which are easy to use and straightforward.

1. Using iCloud

iCloud is one of the best backup and storage services provided by Apple. The great thing about iCloud is that it securely stores user’s data in the cloud storage to make all data accessible across multiple devices connected with the same Apple ID.
Read more

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of AMAZING Pieces Of Advice From The BEST / Evans Paracetamol, Who Have Used It? / Girl Meets Boy: Taiwan’s Tribal Matchmaking Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.