Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] (4915 Views)

"Onyinye Is Pregnant For Flavour, Third Baby Mama Loading" - Whistle Blower / Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] / Ghanian Beauty Queen Tagged As Flavour's Third Babymama [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
There has been whispers, ever since Anna Banner dedicated her baby girl which she had for popular highlife singer, Flavour.

Rumor has it that the Igbo artiste was already creeping with another lady at that time and that the girl was already pregnant for him.

I couldn't confirm the report so I brushed it aside, but recent discovery has revealed the identity of the girl.

Her name is Oyinye Onungwa, with the Instagram handle @officialoyinye . She featured in one of his recent videos, titled Wiser ft M.I Abaga and Phyno.

If this turns out to be true then Anna and Flavour first babymama, Sandra are in for a huge heartbreak.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=35177

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
He's following tuface's legacy

He might even surpass tubaba's 15years unbroken record.

Way to go flavour.

6 Likes

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by SosaMontana(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flavor I greet u U re rilli a very good striker
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by menix(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
I thought am d only dude that dislikes condom not knowing Flavour is in the League too..

1 Like

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mhen, i like that 'wiser' track by flavor..
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by libertyfather(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:
He's following tuface's legacy

He might even surpass tubaba's 15years unbroken record.

Way to go flavour.

Tuface legacy is a legacy though not encouraging, but baby mama things is STUPIDITY

1 Like

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by MrCork: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
There has been whispers, ever since Anna Banner dedicated her baby girl which she had for popular highlife singer, Flavour.

Rumor has it that the Igbo artiste was already creeping with another lady at that time and that the girl was already pregnant for him.

I couldn't confirm the report so I brushed it aside, but recent discovery has revealed the identity of the girl.

Her name is Oyinye Onungwa, twith the Instagram handle @officialoyinye . She featured in one of his recent videos, titled Watch ft M.I Abaga and Phyno.

If this turns out to be true then Anna and Flavour first babymama, Sandra are in for a huge heartbreak.

...dint I warn u people about black women. ..all they do is trap u.. I lie? ( No ofeenseofeense undecided

4 Likes

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by christinie(f): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Another propaganda from ndi Ofe mmanu to tarnish the image of nwa afo.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by tpiadotcom: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
she resembles the new mbgn or miss nigeria, and flavour resembles Ini Edo's ex husband.

This is complicated.
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by faith551(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op the title of the music is wiser not watch. Btw what's is it with flavour and baby mama's
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by faith551(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
she resembles the new mbgn or miss nigeria, and flavour resembles Ini Edo's ex husband.

This is complicated.

Nne your head dey there jare grin
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by AlienStar: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wetin Flavour have wt pretty ladies? It seems beautiful gals shakara for him wella wen him broke. wink

3 Likes

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by timmyblast(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
The last time I saw Flavour, no more Waist.

1 Like

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by rosalieene(f): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
flavour weldone! continue sharing prick! Until nemesis catch up with you. All these foolish girls sef, what's so special about all this celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by ODUBEZE: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
menix:
I thought am d only dude that dislikes condom not knowing Flavour is in the League too..
I hope U will not dislike AIDS when it comes knocking.
#just concerned#

1 Like

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by menix(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I hope U will not dislike AIDS when it comes knocking.
#just concerned#

Main reason I abstain..

#Worry not

3 Likes

Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by macklef(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
libertyfather:

Tuface legacy is a legacy though not encouraging, but baby mama things is STUPIDITY
When u have money it will make sense to u, uld have children with liberty, hence ur moniker
Will make more sense cheesy
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by drizslim(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
The girl is the same one that sang Wiser Intro Ft Phyno and M.I

Stop tarnishing celebrities name with false rumours
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by captainflash(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Smh, baby mama's everywhere, naija celebrites has taken it as a habit to boast of, they are not even ashmed of themself...imagine
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
If dis is true, den flavor is a big disgrace 2 his manhood...smh
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by oluwasegun007(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:

Her name is Oyinye Onungwa, with the Instagram handle @officialoyinye . She featured in one of his recent videos, titled Wiser ft M.I Abaga and Phyno.

if it true then this guys need to be careful......learn from charlie shane.
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
pretydiva:
If dis is true, den flavor is a big disgrace 2 his manhood...smh

Nne, Flavour is a man ashawo. He doesn't even deny it. Na those girls I dey pity. What drives them to queue up and donate wombs to carry his baby? Stardom? Money?

None of my business. People have very low-self esteem sha. Have we come to the time predicted by the bible that many women will rush to one man and say "marry us. We can take care of ourselves, we just want to bear your name".

I hope these ladies know that these artistes are not as rich as they portray to the public?
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2015
These guys don't use condoms?

Hiv in the music industry would be significant the way these guys are just going raw everywhere
Re: Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS] by ODUBEZE: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
menix:

Main reason I abstain..
#Worry not
Good to hear. Abstinence is the best!

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Reveals Camel Toe In Her New Pictures / Mr P Rejoices As Rudeboy Visits Him To Make Peace / Wizkid Is DATING Teni?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.