Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,473 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Find Amazing Offers On Phones, PC, Fashion Wears And More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Find Amazing Offers On Phones, PC, Fashion Wears And More (407 Views)

How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet / Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To? / Questions On Phone? Find Amazing, Spot On Answers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Amazing Offers On Phones, PC, Fashion Wears And More by CousinSamuel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hi, WhatsUp?

Have you heard about the Big Bang that has just been launched into the Internet Community recently? OMG!!! You got to thank me for calling your attention to this interesting gist.

The big bang I'm talking about is a new cool platform that allows you to FIND interesting and mind blowing promotional offers on brands, products and services of your interest, ACTIVATE any one of your choice, SHARE them to the social media networks and then TELL your best friends about your new discovery! Isn't that cool?

So it means that you'll act FAST (Find, Activate, Share, and Tell) whenever you visit the platform.

Oh my bad....I haven't told you the name of this amazing platform yet. I know you are curious to know.

Hol'up! Hol'up! Hol'up...

I forgot to tell you som'hun. The platform acts like a curator and so you are referred to the seller of the particular offer you would want to buy; it could be the seller's website otherwise an address of the store will be provided with contact phone number just in case you want to inquire more.

The name of the platform I have been talking about is.......WHATSUP DEALS BLOG!!!! Na the first of it kind. Abi u no gree am??

Don't think it's one sophisticated blog o. It is a lightweight blog and does not consume your data. If u wan enjoy the blog wella, use UC browser app or any better app than opera mini.

Oya!! Make u no dull...sharply check the blog out at www.whatsup.com.ng and yarn me wetin u been think.

Be FAST! Be the first.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Re Android Phone / Brazil Court Orders Whatsapp Messaging To Be Suspended / Help On ISP Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.