Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How To Create Apple ID Without Adding Debit/credit Card On Apple Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create Apple ID Without Adding Debit/credit Card On Apple Devices (761 Views)

New Trend Of Copying Apple Devices / Here Is The Full List Of Apple Devices That Will Receive The Ios 11 Update / How Can I Install Apps In Sd Card On My Tecno W3? (help Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Apple ID Without Adding Debit/credit Card On Apple Devices by web4everyone1: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
It is required for any iOS user to have an Apple ID, because without it, you cannot download any application on your iPhone or iPad’s most important services. Those of you who have been trying to create an Apple ID through the normal method would have noticed that Apple requires users to enter a credit or debit card during the signup process. If you don’t have one, you won’t be able to create an ID. Apple also charges a $1 fee to verify you have entered a valid payment method.

Read Here -- http://www.ultranaija.com/2015/11/how-to-create-apple-id-without-adding.html
Re: How To Create Apple ID Without Adding Debit/credit Card On Apple Devices by Naijji: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Iranu

(1) (Reply)

Android 4.5 Inches My Choice / Glo Bis Issues / If Iphone 7 Is Equipped With Dual Camera, The Samsung Has Taken More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.