Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Determined Woman Takes School Exam While In Labor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Determined Woman Takes School Exam While In Labor (553 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / A Determined Woman On Mission Is Unstoppable / See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Determined Woman Takes School Exam While In Labor by vicostyle200: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3DeLIH2erwQ/Vk-fO_8eKRI/AAAAAAAAAXE/7OpiqryxiN8/s1600/Labour.jpg[/img]

A woman was determined to not let anything get in the way of her studies, including the birth of her child. 21-year-old Middle Georgia State University student Tommitrise Collins finished an online test for her psychology class while in labor at Coliseum Medical Center.
Collins’ sister Shanell Brinkley-Chapman posted a picture to Facebook applauding her sister for her determination. “This is what you call ‘Strong Priorities’. Contractions 3 minutes apart and still takes her Psychology Test! You are going to be a great mom baby sis!” She wrote. Collins told Fox 5 News that she only had that day to complete the two hour exam and she also wanted to spend all of her time after delivery with her child.
“It took me 4-5 hours after the opening of the test to try to put the pain to the side and do it so I wouldn’t have to do it later and I could enjoy my newborn,” she said. Collins ended up passing the exam with a “B” and then went on to deliver a healthy seven pound 10 ounce baby girl at 9:19 p.m.
http://www.fusiongists.com/2015/11/determined-woman-takes-school-exam.html
Re: Determined Woman Takes School Exam While In Labor by osesology(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wow! this is incredible. Strong and determined, me like it.
Re: Determined Woman Takes School Exam While In Labor by Bekwarra(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Determined Woman Takes School Exam While In Labor by tpiadotcom: 1:19am On Nov 21, 2015
not Nigerian culture besides Nigeria doesn't have electricity etc, and if you get pregnant during school, you're oyo and may have to quit school in the meantime until you sort yourself out.

With no govt assistance or social welfare programs for pregnant mothers, if you get pregnant and no husband is in sight, the situation wont be pretty like this picture o.

congrats on the safe delivery for the lady in the photo.
Re: Determined Woman Takes School Exam While In Labor by nuelzy: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2015
see why open distance learning good...

if nah here now...nah so so go to class ....for assignment.. exam... everything.... rubbish !!

dats why noun is d best.....

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Throws A Shade At Our Own Mr Ibu / WOW: See What Ms Sahhara Looked Like 11 Years Ago (see Photos) / Is Di’ja Single & Desperately Searching?? – (read More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.