Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,359 members, 7,839,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today (657 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" / Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by morereb10: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2015
One of the music god in Nigeria Davido is celebrating his 23rd birthday today. Happy Birthday to one of the Nigerian Top Music Stars born to the family of Adeleke in November 21, 1992. Real name is David Adedeji Adelek and he is an American-born Nigerian recording artist, performer and record producer.

He is now a father to his pretty Daughter Imade Adeleke, God continue to bless you Mr. David as you add another year to your age today, Happy Birthday Davido once again … Long life

His parents have been reportedly filed for divorce. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/nigeria-music-star-davido-celebrates.html#sthash.KWecoBP9.dpuf

Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by morereb10: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2015
lalasticlala and ishilove

lets wish this music guru a happy birthday
Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Ryda(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2015
music god nd u even mentioned 9ja...who is d confused human being here o.p mke i hear say i click dah link
Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by khristals(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2015
how many times will he celebrate his birthday in a year...

....pardon me for thinking its supposed to be once a year
Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by theimmie(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy Birthday to Me too
Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by xpac01(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2015
Who cares
Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by youngberry001(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2015
xpac01:
Who cares
B-Red cares bro!!
Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by xpac01(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2015
youngberry001:
B-Red cares bro!!
K
Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by donholy28(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Nigeria music what? and op he was 23 years some years ago
Re: Nigeria Music God - Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today by Afrok(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2015
He won't wish me happy birthday when its my turn but for the fact that those who cares will, here is my birthday wish to him: "happy birthday Davido, more years of great achievements and good health".

But nah wa ooo..... him age no dey increase? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ye!!! This Thrownback Photo Of Reekado Banks Is The Real Definition Of Poverty(s / See Harrysong Looking Like A Boss In New Photoshoot / Photos: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs Party In Uyo :::hmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.