Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison (46197 Views)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Iphone Case Shaped Like Gun Lands Man In Trouble / Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
The man strong o, when some people will sleep with one and die in the process.
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
chinoify:
End Time Judgment ..
Was arrested on Nov 12 and remanded in less than 10 days for a useless case
so our lawyers can sit on cases this fast?
if it were reasonable cases of false allegation, by now the SUSPECT would be languishing in police custody.

some1 should please tell me if this guy is worth taking to PRISON..... to populate the already congestion bars....

i blame APC for this...

PS: Saraki is still in NASS asking 'those in support say I and those against say nay... the 'I's' have it.. yet to be in prison or prosecuted..

God help us
chai! So ashi job is now legalized. They shud only charge the man to pay for damages on their CUNTinent, if not...those ladies also need to be charged for selling their yanshes.
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by phreakabit(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2015
davodyguy:

Rubbish and nonsense.

So where did you see John Thomas in the post? The name of the culprit/victim is John Kekeke. You singling out the John, highlighting it could only show what you have in mind.

Anyway, don't do that next

This is your post in question

WTH is John Thomas?

Mtcheeew

Apparently, by all indications you are a dimwit. A simpleton of the purest essence. I feel ashamed having this argument with you.
Its apparent we aren't of the same intellectual capacity. I don't get what you are driving at as most time your post seems like the ramblings of a drunken lunatic.
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by davodyguy: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2015
phreakabit:

Apparently, by all indications you are a dimwit.

Vividly clear and without any form of ambiguity, you're a certified fooool

phreakabit:

A simpleton of the purest essence.

A nuisance and slowpoke, causing embarrassment to other morons

phreakabit:

I feel ashamed having this argument with you.
This' isn't an argument, its simply me calling you out for being stupid, ignorant and classless

phreakabit:

Its apparent we aren't of the same intellectual capacity.
You're very right, cos your intellectual capacity is less than zero. It's in the negative, so we cannot be on the same page

phreakabit:
I don't get what you are driving at as most time your post seems like the ramblings of a drunken lunatic.

The more reason, your brain needs to be examined not by a neurologist, but a vet, cos your reasoning is very poor.

You were being tribalistic and I only called you out of your ignorance. Instead of you to admit and move on, you decided to cover up . it wouldn't work with me. Next time learn before you attempt a rebuttal.

You can still quote me and I'll teach you more moral lessons

Here's your silly post
phreakabit:
"JOHN" Kekeke?

Nuff said.

WTH do you mean?
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by Rotimi47: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
lasisi69:
End time sex
End time things; laughing in Swahili grin
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by phreakabit(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2015
davodyguy:

Vividly clear and without any form of ambiguity, you're a certified fooool

A nuisance and slowpoke, causing embarrassment to other morons

This' isn't an argument, its simply me calling you out for being stupid, ignorant and classless

You're very right, cos your intellectual capacity is less than zero. It's in the negative, so we cannot be on the same page

The more reason, your brain needs to be examined not by a neurologist, but a vet, cos your reasoning is very poor.

You were being tribalistic and I only called you out of your ignorance. Instead of you to admit and move on, you decided to cover up . it wouldn't work with me. Next time learn before you attempt a rebuttal.

You can still quote me and I'll teach you more moral lessons

Here's your silly post

WTH do you mean?

A desperate attempt to seem knowledgeable , which only discredits your intelligence even further.
Read through your post again, notice how it is glaringly apparent you are making an EFFORT?!
I don't mean to condescend, but bro the importance of brainpower can not be overly emphasized
when entering into a battle of wits, or in this case you attempting to school an individual who's undeniably
eons ahead of you in every sphere of life.
I might be wrong, maybe in fact you aren't as daft as I thought think.
Maybe your emotions are just preceding your reasoning and thus clouding your thoughts.
But for now, I will consider you as intellectually inept as a beach pebble.
You are a worthless piece of turd to me.
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by davodyguy: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
phreakabit:

A desperate attempt to seem knowledgeable , which only discredits your intelligence even further.
Really? For it to have caught your attention,you reading it and replying shows you are leaning from the knowledge

phreakabit:

Read through your post again, notice how it is glaringly apparent you are making an EFFORT?!
effort at what? Im trying to correct your ignorant and your stupid and tribalistic intent

phreakabit:

I don't mean to condescend, but bro the importance of brainpower can not be overly emphasized
when entering into a battle of wits, or in this case you attempting to school an individual who's undeniably
eons ahead of you in every sphere of life.
I must agree with you. In this instance, ill advise you to pay attention all that ive been saying in order for you to learn from me.

phreakabit:

I might be wrong, maybe in fact you aren't as daft as I thought think.
Even if I'm daft, you're years and nautical miles ahead of me in daftness. ok?

phreakabit:

Maybe your emotions are just preceding your reasoning and thus clouding your thoughts.
Not at all. I'm more on the side of reasonableness and good manners. You lack that in every sense of both words. you singling out the name of the victim/culprit, without making a single reasonable contribution to the subject at hand, shows how much of an irrational thinker you are.
Abi what else can you call this stupid post of yours?

phreakabit:

"JOHN" Kekeke?

Nuff said.
WTH does this mean? See young man, I'm trying to educate you not to be silly and stop threading with tribalists.

phreakabit:

But for now, I will consider you as intellectually inept as a beach pebble.
You are a worthless piece of turd to me.

Fool. Attempt to cover up your silliness and ignorance wouldn't work.

This was your post on the thread

phreakabit:

"JOHN" Kekeke?

Nuff said.
Do you think in all honesty, that there's any sense in this post? you're just a waste and in fact a complete one. We are talking about a crime that has been committed (Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison) and someone like you that has zero mental sharpness would come up with "JOHN" Kekeke? Nuff said. Smh. I wonder the kind of person behind your handle in the real world.

Honestly, I feel so sorry for you.

Quote me again and ill inculcate more lesson into that brain of yours that's lacking in mental sharpness
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by phreakabit(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Now lets expose your intellectual frailties shall we? grin

davodyguy:
Really? For it to have caught your attention,you reading it and replying shows you are leaning from the knowledge

"Learning from the knowledge" ? Hahaha. . . wow you are really terrible at speaking/writing English aren't you? That incoherent write up and poor punctuation, coupled with that phrase: "Learning from the knowledge". . . ha ha! You are one comical piece.

davodyguy:
effort at what? Im trying to correct your [size=18pt]ignorant[/size] and your stupid and tribalistic intent

Ignorance mate, IGNORANCE. . . btw why start a sentence with a small letter? Poorly educated?

davodyguy:
I must agree with you. In this instance, ill advise you to pay attention all that ive been saying in order for you to learn from me.

This one speaks for itself. . . Your command of the English language is appallingly pathetic! Plus, you can't punctuate to save your damn life! What can I possibly learn for a dimwit like you? Besides you are punctuating wrongly again. . . RFLMAO!

davodyguy:
Quote me again and ill inculcate more lesson into that brain of yours that's lacking in mental sharpness

Poorly constructed sentence yet again. Btw, mental sharpness? Really? Couldn't come up with a better word? Or was that just you neglecting your redundant brain?
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by davodyguy: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
phreakabit:
Now lets expose your intellectual frailties shall we? grin

Really? OK let's go there

Point 1, you'll end up embarrassing yourself. whats the meaning of 'lets' I'm sure you meant Let's

Don't throw a stone when you live in a glass house

phreakabit:
"Learning from the knowledge" ? Hahaha. . . wow you are really terrible at speaking/writing English aren't you? That incoherent write up and poor punctuation, coupled with that phrase: "Learning from the knowledge". . . ha ha! You are one comical piece.

This just confirms how illogical you are. This isn't a serious discourse, hence you can't expect me to start schooling you on written English. I'm not attaching importance to you. Cry me a river for all you care

phreakabit:
Ignorance mate, IGNORANCE. . .

Are you for real? did you even understand the context of the use of the word? Chai. This is just pathetic. Certainly some abnormal particles are running round your skull. freak

phreakabit:
btw why start a sentence with a small letter? Poorly educated?
This piece of garbage probably missed the highlighted text and failed to heed to his own weak line 'why start a sentence with a small letter'?

Anyway, to respond to your question, it's cause I'm attaching so much unimportance to this discourse.

phreakabit:
This one speaks for itself. . . Your command of the English language is appallingly pathetic! Plus, you can't punctuate to save your damn life! What can I possibly learn for a dimwit like you? Besides you are punctuating wrongly again. . . RFLMAO!

May be when you tell me where in the English recognized dictionary you'll find
John Thomas actually means P3nis.

Remember you posted this in your post

phreakabit:
When I deciphered I'm actually dealing with a goat, I had to change tactics

phreakabit:
Poorly constructed sentence yet again.

Btw, mental sharpness? Really?
What's wrong with it? Obviously, something has adversely affected your brain.

So I'm waiting for you to tell me whats wrong with it

phreakabit:
Couldn't come up with a better word?
better word like 'Nuff said' please tell me the word.

phreakabit:
Or was that just you neglecting your redundant brain?
That same brain wouldn't come up with nonsense like

'John Thomas actually means P3

phreakabit:

May be in your village.

Lastly and judging by your handle, abnormality is not unexpected from a freak
Re: Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison by arnold123: 5:06am On Nov 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. / CCTV Captures Daylight Car Robbery In Lagos / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.