Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream (1008 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream by AirstarKane(f): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Please, I need advice or interpretation. I had this dream so days ago. In the dream, I was vomiting blood real one and it was very thick I can't really remember what led to the scene but I just knew I was vomiting blood.
I wasn't too worried because, I am a christian and telling my mum is even worse cos she will shove it. I have had worse dreams and she will just wave it so since then I had to take my life by praying and fasting even she warned me to stop but I didn't hear. This one is really disturbing me. My brother told me to post it here maybe I could get help. Please
Re: Dream by whitecloth: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2015
AirstarKane:

since then I had to take my life by praying and fasting
You've done what is needful, but something I just want to correct in people about NL is that it doesn't answer to all life's problem, you also pasted something on a student abuse and there is no reply, I think its time to start to lean totally on God for direction, its time, and by the way this is a dream and your sister advice you to bring it to NL and you concur ? Ahba!
Re: Dream by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Study my advice verbatim.

Disregard that dream, its mere dream from your subconsciousness, the reason you couldn't remember some part of the dream was because it really didn't happen to you and when you woke up you were trying to commit the dream to your long time memory to make sense of it. Its just 9:25am as I type this before 4pm In evening, it would have completely erased from your brain. Dream is nothing but a restless mind while you body was at rest.
Re: Dream by AirstarKane(f): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2015
whitecloth:

You've done what is needful, but something I just want to correct in people about NL is that it doesn't answer to all life's problem, you also pasted something on a student abuse and there is no reply, I think its time to start to lean totally on God for direction, its time, and by the way this is a dream and your sister advice you to bring it to NL and you concur ? Ahba!

Don't get me wrong asking for advice here doesn't mean one is dumb or something. You try and learn from others who have experienced it. I may not know the way forward. Concerning the abuse nothing has been done and what if the person concerned dies so I just pasted it here to get response.NL doesn't answer to all but @least a little wisdom from people can help.

1 Like

Re: Dream by whitecloth: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
AirstarKane:

asking for advice here doesn't mean one is dumb or something.

Aoch ! I didn't say that o, never will I say that, its a dream we are talking about here, a dream, its not an online matter, that's why I quoted the fasting and prayer as the best necessary needful thing to do, which you have done.
Re: Dream by BetterChurch: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dreams are real events in the psychic worlds (e.g. astral plane). You are Soul and it's the nature of immortal Soul to dream.[ http://www.eckankar.org/dream.html ] But to take charge spiritually, practice singing the HU [an ancient name of God] regularly. You will be amazed how much God loves You. See www.HearHU.org
www.MiraclesInYourLife.org
www.Eckankar.org
Today, Sri Harold Klemp is the Dream Master. He's God's love in expression.
Re: Dream by james1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
You have done the needful but you gotta keep praying.it is well with you.

(1) (Reply)

75 Reasons Why You Should Not Touch Alcohol. / New Trend In UK Churches As Pastors Now Growing Beards. / Living Faith Bishop David Abioye’s Driver Converts To Muslim (pictures+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.