Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Busted - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Busted (430 Views)

Busted: The Chronicles Of Ella Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2015
I had just gotten approval for my one month leave from work. I’d spent the time driving home in glee. Thinking about the many activities I and the kids would attempt. I was soo excited. Last time I got a leave was two years ago. Believe me. If I could, I would sue. However, the company has been swamped with clients and responsibilities ever since we got that big investment. As I honked at my homes gate, Andrew, my home helper rushed to open the gate smilling.
Andrew is a young man I employed. More like took in, to help with the house and the kids because I had gotten extremely busy with work and other projects. I’d heard many tales of women who lost their husbands to female helps and lived miserably afterwards.

Read the rest at www.laolusblog.

(1) (Reply)

Please Read: My Recent Predicament / Episode Six (the Final Episode) Of The True Christmas Story: The Lilo Christmas. / Omi Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.