Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) (30247 Views)

Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by oatzeal(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9vUn_dcEggk/VlAvWcdnIUI/AAAAAAAAJG4/3OyAGXBuaJo/s640/ear%2Bnew%2B4.jpg[/img]
This incident happened on Monday November 16th at their home. The man allegedly used pliers to cut off the woman's ears during a fight in their home after she reported his abuse to the police. According to the friend, they married in December 2014 and the woman has been suffering abuse since the marriage. They have a 3-month old son.

See more photos after the cut and pic of the alleged abuser...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rag1C6sE0oU/VlAvVqMj_TI/AAAAAAAAJGw/NUfQPd7WE_M/s640/ear%2Bnew%2B3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ULX_U3fMN_I/VlAvVpuOPUI/AAAAAAAAJG0/4MidgpQkS-M/s640/ear%2Bnew%2B2.jpg[/img]

The friend wrote;

His name is Nonso Paul Nzedebebe. They got married in December 2014 and have a 3 months old baby. The girl carried the pregnancy for 9 months in agony and threats but we thought after delivery he will amend his ways .

The day the lady was discharged from hospital, after a Cs operation, he beat her, locked her up and used a knife to stab her. But she escaped and ran to Rubghe Police station to report. He was invited but refused to honor their invitation.

He later assured them he will show up and was cautioned to maintain maximum peace till he shows up..Eventually, on the 16th of November, he cut her ear with pliers for reporting the abuse she was facing.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FFzblWv6M4Q/VlAvVj2rjJI/AAAAAAAAJGs/LLsKFb469RQ/s640/ear%2Bnew%2B1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8AljZ663i4c/VlAvysZi6YI/AAAAAAAAJHM/3Nn7LBv3kt8/s640/ear%2Bnew%2Bman.jpg[/img]
This is the alleged abuser, Nonso Paul Nzedebe...

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/graphic-photos-man-cuts-off-wifes-ears.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by oatzeal(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2015
THE MAN USED A VERY WRONG APPROACH

[size=15pt]SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/graphic-photos-man-cuts-off-wifes-ears.html[/size]
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2015
TOO BAD
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by neolboy(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Sweetie turned bitter

Love turned hatred

Caring turned abuse

Blissful home turned violence

Outcome of a marriage based on beauty and money

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by vivianblog(f): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmm ... the poster is this photos .... na linda wahala u dey look for grin
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by oatzeal(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2015
vivianblog:
Hmmm ... the poster is this photos .... na linda wahala u dey look for grin
see the photos,

linda stole it ..

VIVIAN & LINDA :- [size=18pt]HOW DO U FEEL ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by captainflash(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Sh1t... get a sharp knife and cut off his ears, nose and tougue.... foo.lish man.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by EKITI001: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2015
plier on her ear?? chei... men are wicked ooo

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by damton(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Beast inside cloth

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by veekid(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Blood of Allah

Men are wicked, #free-world-for-lesbians

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by GentleYoung(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
ETT
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Dottore: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
[size=15pt]The man is a mad beast. Most times, wife beaters are weaklings that cow when they encounter a fellow.man. the idiot of man should be severely punished for his inhuman act.
It's true that most women can be so demonic by nagging, stubbornness, scandalous, gossips, adulterous, flirtatious etc such that if you are not careful you'd commit murder but the truth is that managing such women without violence makes you a mature man. [/size]

10 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by lilmax(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hard to believe
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by drnairalov: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
horrible less than a year of marriage....nd some scream happiness of a lady is to get married

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Haaaaaaa. Aye ti pa re cry cry
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na so my oga dey read this thread deh show all of us pics for work and I'm like... Really

Forming surprise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Loool
Your husband turned you to a punching bag and you still stay with him??
Are you that desperate and helpless?
Where are your male siblings and the men in your family?
Why are you complaining to us? What do you want us to do?

Personally, if any man lays hands on my sister, that will bebthe last time he will use that hand in a long time cos I will make sure my goons break that hand.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
I can never be a tribalist
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by teebaxy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Biafra at it's peak

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by SexyBlogger: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
More News ------->
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by omogidi234(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Collinuzzi:
D pix is fake sha
How can you say the pix is fake?

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by dihalao(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please guys, help me LIKE this video on instagram

https://instagram.com/p/98xcAdKZn8/

Thanks.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by pupsyd: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
WHY NAU

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
What a world!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Gelengelen: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
I love this

all men should get a plier and cut off d ears of every fvcking biitches they have as wives.

wh.ores!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hehehehe

I see fine flabby bóobs wink
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
V
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest / Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos / Man To Die By Hanging Over N14,570 Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.