Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] (7925 Views)

Cutest Wedding Ever! Lady Becomes Her Twin Brother's Bestman. / The 7 SEXIEST Women In Nigerian Film History (photos) / British Woman Got Married To Dog In 'romantic' Expensive Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by mirexxx(f): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2015
shocked

Sultan of Brunei was once the richest man in the world.
He was toppled many years ago by Bill Gates but he’s
still loaded and one of the richest men in the world. The
youngest child, 31 year old Prince Abdul Malik, who is
the second in line to become the next Sultan, got
married today to 22 year old Data Analyst DayangkuHaji
Bolkiah in a spectacular ceremony at the monarch’s
1,788-room palace in Brunei’s capital, Bandar Seri
Begawan.
The billionaire monarch went all out for this wedding.
The bride and groom wore gold outfits with diamonds.
The bride’s shoes were made with extra diamonds and
she carried a bouquet made of gems rather than flower.
Her tiara, necklace, brooch, bracelet and ring are all
made of diamonds, studded with emeralds. See the
photos after the cut…

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by benedictnsi(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2015
We know already...... Just came to confirm it's the Brunei's Family..... Those people doesn't count money, they count tons of Gold cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Oh really?
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by tayebest(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2015
how that onme take affect their economy moreof Nigeria's own?? undecided
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by Zambux(f): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Ohk nah
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by mayorkyzo: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by Rapoo(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2015
dats great. Money is good bt my own wedding is gonna be bigger than this one. Hit like if u wish me well gringringrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by mirexxx(f): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
more pics
ntwk p
sorry for d late uploads

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
End time wedding undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2015
They look like cartoons

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by ayatt(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
so please tell me the poverty rate level of the country.. if its high then this is bullshiit!!

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by daywalker12911(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
They don't look happy undecided
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by armadeo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
daywalker12911:
They don't look happy undecided

I noticed that too. Maybe arranged marriage?
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by yousee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
This people have reached that level that all the money in the world won't make them beautiful.

Them no fine at all. Abeg give me a simple wedding without all the tiaras and the gems and gold bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by yyeanqah(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time phisure
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
yyeanqah:
End time phisure

END TIME WEDDING.
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by ib4real95(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time money
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by fridayj(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
End. time. wedding. ......

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by nekkyontop(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nah Wah oooh, Everything is now End Time in Nairaland.

Expensive Wedding is not a yard stick to measure Marriage. For all I care that marriage might not even last upto 1month. And judging from the pix above those couple don't look happy and excited to me.

I wish them well and a HML.
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by bukit05(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kilode ti awon people yi un wo bi Eni ti motor ja sile
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by ril19(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Arab Money.

Wedding And Marriage Get Difference O.

For Those Wey No Know
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Did she do the throwing of bouquet thingy?
I'd have loved to catch... grin
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by HyDef(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Being born into money has so many privileges, but those born into it will never understand some things that you only learn at the bottom.
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by RealAdewole(m): 1:57am On Nov 22, 2015
that's nt a wedding that's billioning
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by RealAdewole(m): 1:59am On Nov 22, 2015
HyDef:
Being born into money has so many privileges, but those born into it will never understand some things that you only learn at the bottom.

3 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by HyDef(m): 2:02am On Nov 22, 2015
That picture sums it up. smiley
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by mirexxx(f): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2015
benedictnsi:
We know already
then what are you doing here ?

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by mirexxx(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2015
HyDef:
That picture sums it up. smiley
smiley

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked
Sultan of Brunei was once the richest man in the world. He was toppled many years ago by Bill Gates but he’s still loaded and one of the richest men in the world. The youngest child, 31 year old Prince Abdul Malik, who is the second in line to become the next Sultan, got married today to 22 year old Data Analyst DayangkuHaji Bolkiah in a spectacular ceremony at the monarch’s 1,788-room palace in Brunei’s capital, Bandar Seri Begawan. The billionaire monarch went all out for this wedding. The bride and groom wore gold outfits with diamonds. The bride’s shoes were made with extra diamonds and she carried a bouquet made of gems rather than flower. Her tiara, necklace, brooch, bracelet and ring are all made of diamonds, studded with emeralds. See the photos after the cut…

op you 're a shameless liar
this wedding date is 12 April 2015.
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by Warlord3000(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Arab money
Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by mirexxx(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2015
patmaine:

op you 're a shameless liar

this wedding date is 12 April 2015.
Lol where in my post did i state the date of the wedding? I saw the news and posted it here and now I'm a liar ?? ask questions before you spill trash next time.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History-[photos] by HyDef(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley

Haha, thanks.

Beautiful wedding. The amount it probably would have cost is ridiculous... I'm not one for a giant wedding. Whenever it is that I'll get married, I'd be going for a modest affair.

But then, if you have it, you can flaunt it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Dressed Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2017 / "I'm A Church Worker, I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Any Nasty Thing To Win Bbnaija / Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.