Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? (1967 Views)

Between Hp 250 G1 And Hp 250 G4 / Which Is Reliable Between Hp And Lenovo Computers? / Between HP And Dell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Hello people. I've been bothered by thus issue for a while now. HP and Apple, both US based companies are the giants when it comes to computer manufacturing. Minus the cost, I want to know which of these two actually offers the best laptops. Nairaland has a lot of intelligent critics which is why I've tabled this issue here. I await your comments.

MODS please do the needful.

Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Fulaman198(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Uh neither are giants when it comes to just owning a computer. I would say that Dell, Lenovo, Asus, etc are huge manufacturers as well.

With that said, typically speaking HP sells Windows based computers and Apple sells UNIX Mac OS X computers. Which operating system do you personally prefer?
Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Fulaman198:
Uh neither are giants when it comes to just owning a computer. I would say that Dell, Lenovo, Asus, etc are huge manufacturers as well.

With that said, typically speaking HP sells Windows based computers and Apple sells UNIX Mac OS X computers. Which operating system do you personally prefer?
Bro, I love windows personally. I read on a particular site that a macbook wouldn't perform at its best if a windows OS is installed on it. But minus the OS, which is best?
Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Fulaman198(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
MasterRahl:
Bro, I love windows personally. I read on a particular site that a macbook wouldn't perform at its best if a windows OS is installed on it. But minus the OS, which is best?

When you buy an Apple, you are buying it only for the OS, and not really the hardware. Internals are similar on Windows and Apple machines at the same price point.

1 Like

Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fulaman198:

When you buy an Apple, you are buying it only for the OS, and not really the hardware. Internals are similar on Windows and Apple machines at the same price point.
Thank you for your time Sir. I appreciate. But what do you think concerning the accessories? I hear HP accessories are more readily available than Apple here in Naija.
Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Fulaman198(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
MasterRahl:
Thank you for your time Sir. I appreciate. But what do you think concerning the accessories? I hear HP accessories are more readily available than Apple here in Naija.

Not necessarily unless you are talking about Apple branded accessories. Then yes, you would be correct.

1 Like

Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Chubhie: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
MasterRahl:
Since switching over to mac on laptop, one thing I've missed is the vast diverse software availability of windows. I still find myself going for fix on the windows 7 desktop. Me and windows 7 are like bread and butter.

It depends on what you really want in a pc. Personally, I did mine just for the experience.

1 Like

Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fulaman198:

Not necessarily unless you are talking about Apple branded accessories. Then yes, you would be correct.
Thanks dude. You'll go far. cool

1 Like

Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chubhie:
Since switching over to mac on laptop, one thing I've missed is the vast diverse software availability of windows. I still find myself going for fix on the windows 7 desktop. Me and windows 7 are like bread and butter.

It depends on what you really want in a pc. Personally, I did mine just for the experience.
I'm a fan of windows too. So I hope you enjoyed the Mac experience.

1 Like

Re: Between HP And Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? by Fulaman198(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
MasterRahl:
Thanks dude. You'll go far. cool

Thank you my friend.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! DELL LATITUDE E6410 core i5, 4gb RAM @40k / Microsoft Windows Security Updates for June 2005 / Luminous Inverters And Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.