Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

See What I Saw In A Parago Chocolate Bar - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Saw In A Parago Chocolate Bar (2002 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In A Parago Chocolate Bar by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
i thank God that i didnt swallow it before,i discovered it.i planned to sue them but i wont but i will call them today or tomoro.
just in case the picture is not clear on your phone,thats a pice of metal inside the chocolate.....once again,i thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In A Parago Chocolate Bar by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Where's the picture of the metal in the parago before it was opened. I'm sure you put that metal there yourself, your finger prints are everywhere, you are looking for easy money. Kmt

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Parago Chocolate Bar by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrCuddles:
Where's the picture of the metal in the parago before it was opened. I'm sure you put that metal there yourself, your finger prints are everywhere, you are looking for easy money. Kmt
i will just ignore ur comment......idiot
Re: See What I Saw In A Parago Chocolate Bar by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Endtime paragocry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In A Parago Chocolate Bar by redgem(f): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Its hard to believe your story....
Re: See What I Saw In A Parago Chocolate Bar by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
redgem:
Its hard to believe your story....
abi.....like someone said earlier...the pictute of the metal in the parago before opening it....

(1) (Reply)

For Your Palm Oil Needs / Original Gucci Banana And Yam Now Available - Photos / How To Change The Colour Of Your Already Covered Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.