Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? (1710 Views)

Message To The Employers. / Meet The Employers 2016@british Int. School / Apply For Meet The Employers (MTE) Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
I applied online 2weeks ago..
You have been shortlisted for the Meet the Employers (MTE) workshop on Saturday 28 Nov. 2015 by 1pm prompt @ 46, Saka Tinubu street, V.I, Lagos.
Who has attended this workshop b4 or who is with me on this?
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by larryceous: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
I also received the same mail but don't know what to expect. Anyone has an idea?
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
where do u reside?
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Got it too. But can't go because of distance.
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by Emempaul(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2015
How does one apply
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by shekonz(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Emempaul:
How does one apply

Applications have closed. I got it. I should be there too..

If you have attended job fairs like Sterling Bank's "Get Ready For Work" and the likes, its quite similar to it. You get an opportunity to drop ur CV and "Meet The employers" as they call it.
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
more light on this plssssssssssssss
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by abbeysoul(m): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Am in also
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2015
who is going from Delta?
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by dammy222(f): 2:48am On Nov 23, 2015
shekonz:

Applications have closed. I got it. I should be there too..

If you have attended job fairs like Sterling Bank's "Get Ready For Work" and the likes, its quite similar to it. You get an opportunity to drop ur CV and "Meet The employers" as they call it.
After dropping CV,is there a possibility that one will get called for interview?
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by iamclime(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2015
WAS INVITED TOO. SHOULD BE THERE ON SATURDAY HOPEFULLY. I JUST HOPE THE TRAFFIC WILL NOT MESS ONE UP (THE DAY BEING A SANITATION DAY). MAY IT PROVE TO BE WORTHWHILE. GREETINGS TO ALL NLANDERS!
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
iamclime:
WAS INVITED TOO. SHOULD BE THERE ON SATURDAY HOPEFULLY. I JUST HOPE THE TRAFFIC WILL NOT MESS ONE UP (THE DAY BEING A SANITATION DAY). MAY IT PROVE TO BE WORTHWHILE. GREETINGS TO ALL NLANDERS!
. Amen
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by kudus007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
pls I applying but wasn't successful., pls can anyone assist me in dropping my Cv? u can just drop ur mail and I will forward my Cv..thanks and I pray we all get our dream jobs. amen
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jashar(f): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
i also git the invite. Whicj employers are we meeting sef? grin I hope it doesn't end up being all these seminars that are more talk based than action.
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by larryceous: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pls what about dress code. Should one be casual or formal?
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
larryceous:
Pls what about dress code. Should one be casual or formal?
I guess formal
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by shekonz(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
dammy222:

After dropping CV,is there a possibility that one will get called for interview?

Yea very possible.. People were contacted during GRFW and even after. I know 2 guys that got Jobs after attending the GRFW program which is similar to mte
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by iamclime(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
HOW DO WE GET TO FUSE LOUNGE, SAKA TINUBU, FROM IYANA-IPAJA? DIRECTIONS, ANYONE?
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by iamclime(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
HOW DO WE GET TO FUSE LOUNGE, SAKA TINUBU, FROM IYANA-IPAJA? DIRECTIONS, ANYONE?
jerome263:
I applied online 2weeks ago..
You have been shortlisted for the Meet the Employers (MTE) workshop on Saturday 28 Nov. 2015 by 1pm prompt @ 46, Saka Tinubu street, V.I, Lagos.
Who has attended this workshop b4 or who is with me on this?
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
iamclime:

even me I don't know o..I am coming from Delta
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
who attended d job fair, pls report to us
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
y is nobody commenting
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
jerome263:
y is nobody commenting
Lol because none of them are nairalanders
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by iamclime(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
MTE HELD AT FUSE LOUNGE, SAKA TINUBU, VICTORIA ISLAND. IT WAS VERY INTERESTING AND MENTALLY ENGAGING. IT WAS MORE OF GROUP DISCUSSIONS AND Q&A. PRELIMINARY INTERVIEWS WERE ALSO CONDUCTED TO DETERMINE CANDIDATES' SERIOUSNESS AND SUITABILITY FOR THE NEXT STAGE, WHERE THEY WILL ACTUALLY MEET THE EMPLOYERS. WE WERE INSTRUCTED TO AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS IN OUR EMAIL. WILL GIVE MORE UPDATES LATER.
Re: Meet The Employers.(mte) Who Is With Me On This? by jerome263: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2015
iamclime:
MTE HELD AT FUSE LOUNGE, SAKA TINUBU, VICTORIA ISLAND. IT WAS VERY INTERESTING AND MENTALLY ENGAGING. IT WAS MORE OF GROUP DISCUSSIONS AND Q&A. PRELIMINARY INTERVIEWS WERE ALSO CONDUCTED TO DETERMINE CANDIDATES' SERIOUSNESS AND SUITABILITY FOR THE NEXT STAGE, WHERE THEY WILL ACTUALLY MEET THE EMPLOYERS. WE WERE INSTRUCTED TO AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS IN OUR EMAIL. WILL GIVE MORE UPDATES LATER.
Thank u brother

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Accounting Graduates Needed As Ad-hoc Staff / You Need A Place To Squat In Lagos? / Nim Exams 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.