Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Overcome The Fear Of Investing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Overcome The Fear Of Investing (457 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi Scheme? Try This And Thank Me Later! / Benefits Of Investing In Green Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcome The Fear Of Investing by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fear keeps many of us from getting what we want, especially in matters of money. It’s true for me and it’s true for you.

Be honest with yourself and count the number of times fear has prevented you from taking action, and in the process, cost you a lost financial opportunity.

In the matter of property investment fear holds many investors back.

Some fear taking on more debt, others fear failure and some even have a fear of success (will my friends still like me?).

Successful investors have learned to harness their fears and rather than focus on the negatives, they use fear to force them into positive action.
For example, rather than allowing fear of debt to stop them taking on the commitment of buying a property, they use the fear of not moving forward with their investments to motivate them.

They use the fear of being stuck in their job for the rest of their lives, without the financial independence that they are craving, to motivate them to take on the commitment of an investment property.

Just like a river, fear can be bridged.

The river of fear is only as deep and as wide as you allow it to be.

And once you’ve crossed that river of fear and experienced the success on the other side, you usually look back and wonder why you were ever afraid.

But here’s the catch; the only people who actually realise this are those that have crossed the river and stand on the other side.

Money and success live on the other side of fear.
©www.funac. 2015/2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bussiness Advise / Get Up To N50,000 To N2.5m Renmoney Cash Loan For Salary Earners. No Collateral! / Is It True That Women Earn Less And Save More On Average?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.