Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Questions On Salat Observation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions On Salat Observation (935 Views)

More Questions On Tithes / Bible Said Jesus Prayed Like Muslims ( 5 Daily Prayer (salat) / Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions On Salat Observation by HrmOlolade(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Salam alaykun

I need clarification on solat observation

1.When on jamah prayer does the imam recitation of fathia and second surat for all the people behind him or we recite it individually

2.Is shafih witr compulsory

3.What is Quran stance on changing place when observing solat

4.How many ataaya are we to recite on rukuh

5.When observing nafilah, are we to recite fathia and any surat or ordinary fathia

6.What is Quran stance on praying with filty pant or boxer (I mean a case where you didn't clean up after urination)

jazakah lahu khairan as you answer these questions
Re: Questions On Salat Observation by carinmom(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op let me try although I'm nota scholar
1. When in a jumu'ah prayer you don't have to recite your own fatiha and surah as that of the imam has sufficed.
2. Shafa'i and witr are not compulsory
4. Not clear
5. You are required to recite both fatiha and sura even in nawafil
6. You can't pray wearing boxer or pant that is not clean.
Allah knows best

2 Likes

Re: Questions On Salat Observation by HrmOlolade(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
carinmom:
Op let me try although I'm nota scholar
1. When in a jumu'ah prayer you don't have to recite your own fatiha and surah as that of the imam has sufficed.
2. Shafa'i and witr are not compulsory
4. Not clear
5. You are required to recite both fatiha and sura even in nawafil
6. You can't pray wearing boxer or pant that is not clean.
Allah knows best
jazakah lahu khairan. Is that number one answer applicable to other solat be it subhi to ishai

2 Likes

Re: Questions On Salat Observation by carinmom(f): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
HrmOlolade:
jazakah lahu khairan. Is that number one answer applicable to other solat be it subhi to ishai
If the Salat is the one that requires loud recitation like subhi magrib and isha, then it applies in this case. But if its Zuhr or Asr where the recitation is done silently, then you have to recite both the fatiha and sura in silence. May Allah guide us and accept all our acts of worship.

2 Likes

Re: Questions On Salat Observation by HrmOlolade(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
carinmom:

If the Salat is the one that requires loud recitation like subhi magrib and isha, then it applies in this case. But if its Zuhr or Asr where the recitation is done silently, then you have to recite both the fatiha and sura in silence. May Allah guide us and accept all our acts of worship.
Amin, Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Questions On Salat Observation by carinmom(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Amin, Thanks for your time
you are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Phone Number For Daily Devotionals By Bishop David .O. Oyedepo / Mosque Helps Church Clean Up After It Was Vandalized / Do You See 11:11 On Clock Repeatedly & What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.