Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President (540 Views)

Brymo: "I Would Have Been A IndecentStar, If I'm Not A Musician" / Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" / Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President by CodedNG: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Talented singer, Brymo has big
political ambitions as the RnB/Soul
singer told NET that he has hopes
of becoming the President of the
country someday. Opening up in
an exclusive interview, the ‘One Pound’ singer
disclosed that he dreams of
governing the Nigerian nation in
future. »»» Read More With Photos Here
Re: Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President by dynamicdee(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
CodedNG:
Talented singer, Brymo has big
political ambitions as the RnB/Soul
singer told NET that he has hopes
of becoming the President of the
country someday. Opening up in
an exclusive interview, the ‘One Pound’ singer
disclosed that he dreams of
governing the Nigerian nation in
future. »»» Read More With Photos Here
Re: Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President by OKorowanta: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
U think say to bicom president na beans?
How many pipo you don kill?
Re: Brymo – I Want To Become Nigerian President by faith551(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
The guy think say to be president na to go backyard smoke Igbo finish come dey write song

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Governor That Won The Election Yesterday Is Dead Owangist / God Is Winning, Korede Bello Becomes The First Nigerian Police Youth Ambassador / People Doing Music Now Are Yahoo & Drug Boys, Baba Fryo Fires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.