Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

BVN, NIN And Tech-datas, Consolidation Data For Mark Of The Anti-christ.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BVN, NIN And Tech-datas, Consolidation Data For Mark Of The Anti-christ.. (663 Views)

The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN, NIN And Tech-datas, Consolidation Data For Mark Of The Anti-christ.. by Thestories1234(f): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2015

It was about some few months ago when BVN became talk of the town, people were still struggling to enroll for their Bank Verification Number when the National Identity Management Commission decides to come up with their own number and this time around ,they call it National Identification Number (NIN). The bank and National Identification Management Commission (NIMC) suddenly enforced a strict rule on individuals making it compulsory to have these numbers or else face sanctions and that actually made me look into the word , research more and see how I can relate the physical with the spiritual.

Few questions came to my mind, like why suddenly did biometrics become the only good method of verifying your account or your identity?

Is it a must that they must capture your face? and if you don't know, that face capture automatically scan through your eyes and iris, a unique biometric property of your body?

Why is your fingerprint which we also know as a unique biometric property also captured just for you to have these numbers? It is true that "No two individuals in the world have been found with the same fingerprint, same with the Iris and most biometric property of the body".

Then the big question, why is BVN linked to all other bank account of ours?

This is to tell you that there is something more interesting about this BVN or NIN of a thing...?

At this juncture I will categorically state that while BVN or NIN may not be the mark of the antichrist at the moment but in the future , it will surely be one of the tool that the antichrist will be used to persecute believers. This piece will try to answer how that will happen.

I remember back then, in church when I was a very small, I used to be afraid and scared when my sunday school teacher do preach about the Antichrist in Revelations and the fact of believers not being able to sell or buy without the mark, it was something that marvelled me a lot...I used to believe that there will be a way out as I and our neighbours will always make use of our own paper note currency or maybe find a hiding place in the bush and start a new life.

But when the wonders technology like that of wireless transaction, smart cards, BVN and generally do come across my mind, there is this thought that also pop out in my mind which I will disclose soon.
As a man on earth, we look at it as a good thing, offcourse it a good development and improvement in standard of living but sometimes when I look at it from the religious or spiritual point of view, I see it as a different thing which is what make me wrote this piece.

At this moment , I will like to point this out that you should know that those that don't have the mark of the beast cannot sell or buy and what you need to know now at the moment is that the datas that is being gotten from you now are consolidation datas, it will be used against you if you are not raptured once the rapture takes place . At that period, the anti-christ will not suffer much to enforce the identity management system which will be the mark of the anti-christ. He will then merge your BVN and NIN together and that will then constitute the mark of beast, without it you can make transactions.

How will the mark or number of beast restrict transaction?

Just like the BVN restricted you from making transactions when you did not enroll from it, that is how the number, mark of the beast will prevent you from making transactions. Atleast you should by now that the main aim of CBN cashless policy is to completely eradicate the use of cash, by then every transactions will be done electronically and it won't take much effort to restrict transactions.

How come that the mark will be on the forehead or right hand?

First of all let me tell you about the Radio Frequency Identy (RFID) microchip, if you know about this RFID microchip, it won't take you much effort to understand how the mark will be on the forehead or the right hand, RFID microchip is a small device (possibly size of a rice grain) that is replacing the use of smart cards, it contains a number just like our smart cards, with the use of their respective scanners , information stored in it can be called up. They work the same way as our ATM CARDS and ATM mounted in banks works ,RFID microchip doesn't need power source, the power source is provided by the scanner, you shouldn't argue with me on this once since you have experience wireless charger in which we can use to charge our smart phones wirelessly without connecting cables . However Passive RFID was first used by the Americans to track their pet where about by inserting it deep into the dog skin, then the dog or whatever pet it is inserted to can be traced by a scanner(i.e a satellite in this case), for your information it is permanent once inserted, it can't be removed. It can store information about the medical status and whole lot of other data.

Now that we have known what RFID chip is, with much confidence , I would like to tell you that humans can be chipped as well, the world see it as a new innovation, a human that has a RFID chip inserted in his/her body can be able to open a security door in a company restricted to be opened only by that person, if a microchipped person is involved in a emergency situation(let say accident and is in an unconscious state he/she can't move or talk) the data about the person can be retrieved by the doctor using a scanner, a person that is microchip can open his car at a wave of a hand without using keys, there are more things a person that is microchipped can do, if you think am lying you can search online and read about the over 200 Sweden employees that were micro-chipped.

I know by now we may have read about the Obama antichrist law saga, it is about this same microchip of a thing.

Obama didn't succeed sha, but do you still remember Rev.13vs.12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him,and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, ... Take ur mind to the USA general election coming up soon, that is another coming to replace Obama...Am not actually saying Obama is a beast , I don't have any evident anyway..

Sorry I took so long to explain and analysis the microchip without answering our so called question of "why the mark of the antichrist will be on the forehead or the hand".

Well the chip will be well accessed when inserted on the forehead as it will always be visible always and will not take time or much effort to be scanned or on the right hand since human frequently make use of it.

It will happen that the mark of the beast which is also the microchip am talking about will possibly contains your BVN for transactions, NIN , Social security Number, Tax Id Number, School reg number, and all possibly number., these number will be merge into one chip and inserted into the individual.

Rev Chapter.13 [16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Just like we are giving datas to the government , that is the same way we will be forced to accept the mark and get chipped , since RFID microchips don't get damage and is rubbed and encoded with appropriate chemicals that will make it adapt and function as part of the body system. Then the people won't argue much without accepting to be chipped.

One thing you should know is that you shouldn't miss the rapture.

You should also believe with me by now that with RFID microchip and all these technology it won't take much effort for the govt to start monitoring the activity of the civilian, by that time, there will be hiding place.

Revelation 13:10
“If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed[a] with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”
This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people. .

The implementation of the mark of the beast may or may not be after the rapture , it is written that the antichrist will be and is to be and forever will be fighting meaning the antichrist may still be in existence today and may be a top government official who will implement this law. For the mean moment keep in mind that the datas we are giving out today are consolidation datas and it doesn't actually mean this datas or number represents the mark.

Retrieve from http://www.stories1234.com/news-and-column/bvn-nin-antichrist/16/11/2015/
Re: BVN, NIN And Tech-datas, Consolidation Data For Mark Of The Anti-christ.. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ok
Re: BVN, NIN And Tech-datas, Consolidation Data For Mark Of The Anti-christ.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ode
Re: BVN, NIN And Tech-datas, Consolidation Data For Mark Of The Anti-christ.. by CriticalThought: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
please go and sit down
Re: BVN, NIN And Tech-datas, Consolidation Data For Mark Of The Anti-christ.. by Kyase(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Who is anti-christ?

(1) (Reply)

Kogi: We Warned That Audu Could Die – Apostle Suleman / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/12/15 / Hey Guys Please I Really Need Your Help On This Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.