Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Insights On Psalms 73 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insights On Psalms 73 (454 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) / Insights On Psalms 88 / Insights On Psalms 107:1-32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insights On Psalms 73 by bodee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mysteries can be unravelled through prayers. Do you need revelation or direction then pray
Sudden destruction is the portion of those who oppose God. Usually, it is the end that matters, sudden destruction awaits the opposers of God. All is well with what ends well and vice versa.
The holy spirit comforts(cos tribulations, pains and discomforts abound), guides, counsels and directs even to the very end.
M.V Psalms 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
The above verse shows that our ONE desire should be God.

(1) (Reply)

The Uniqueness Of Christianity. / Gospelkin: How To Pray And Get Answer From God Check This / Pope Francis Arrives Kenya Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.