Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Hi, I Am A Makeup Artist And At Your Service! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi, I Am A Makeup Artist And At Your Service! (588 Views)

Become A Makeup Artist Effortlessly With This Makeup Artist Kit And Makeup Bag. / Lady Transformed To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Makeup Artist (hakeem Onilogb) / Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I Am A Makeup Artist And At Your Service! by Sashafm(f): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hello everyone, I am a makeup artist, if you need tips and clarification of what products to get and how to use it, feel free to ask and I will reply. Contact me also for all your makeup details and fine touches, parties, weddings photo sections etc.Below are few of my work, feel free to allow me replicate any of these looks on me contact me on whats app ion . call 08077605869.

Re: Hi, I Am A Makeup Artist And At Your Service! by Sashafm(f): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Wallpapers As Low As 3500k. Wholesales And Retail Purchases. / What Are Your Un-common Purpose Of Clothing? / Feb 22 Men Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.