Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Picture U Tell Mum U Bought Iphone6 For 25k & She Gives U Money To Buy Her One - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture U Tell Mum U Bought Iphone6 For 25k & She Gives U Money To Buy Her One (1217 Views)

Wen U Catch A Rat Dat Is Eating A Bag Of Rice U Bought For 18,500naira. / Wen Ur Mom Is A Witch Nd U Tell Her U Want To Study Overseas / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture U Tell Mum U Bought Iphone6 For 25k & She Gives U Money To Buy Her One by yazach: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lalasticlacla what advice would you give him, he lied to his mum that he bought Iphone 6 for 25k and she wants him to buy her one

Re: Picture U Tell Mum U Bought Iphone6 For 25k & She Gives U Money To Buy Her One by ladyF(f): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'll be like mum, you won't bellivit. I went to the all the shops and its sold out. The way people rushed the phone ehnn. grin the factory isn't even producing again grin

But its only kids that would have to tell lies about how much they bought phone to their parents. Is it not money you worked for? Abegi!!!! angry
Re: Picture U Tell Mum U Bought Iphone6 For 25k & She Gives U Money To Buy Her One by benega: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Haha as a shrp guy na 2 purchase chinko be DAT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Parents Got No Intentions Of Buying Christmas Clothes.... (picture) / When You Pray For A Hot Smoking Wife (photo) / Lwkmd!!! Look At The Sign Post I Saw (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.