Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Hurray ! You Can Now Boost Your Tiger Generator Power Supply. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hurray ! You Can Now Boost Your Tiger Generator Power Supply. (2966 Views)

How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray ! You Can Now Boost Your Tiger Generator Power Supply. by zeemlynks: 5:33pm On May 22, 2009
Have you heard about the latest innovation and research to abuse infact to reduce the over reliance on NEPA in Nigeria? Some 2 Nigerians have invented an appliance you can NOW connect to your tiger generator and it will enable you power your iron, deep freezer, electric cooker. if you need one or love to see one work, please send a message to zeemlynks@gmail.com or send a message to 08059326922.
Re: Hurray ! You Can Now Boost Your Tiger Generator Power Supply. by fredtee(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2009
How much does it go for and how reliable is it.
Re: Hurray ! You Can Now Boost Your Tiger Generator Power Supply. by adigiza(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2009
that is a very good discovery friend keep trying we shall get to our destined career dreams with love from ADIGIZI DAVID ARAKU
Re: Hurray ! You Can Now Boost Your Tiger Generator Power Supply. by zeemlynks: 4:15pm On May 25, 2009
the appliance goes for N3500 only and it has been found to be highly reliable with  one-year guarantee.However,you can go to www.1stpowerbooster..com for more information.

(1) (Reply)

New Study Shows Ancient Israelites Didn't Wipe Out The Canaanites / 250miles Above The Earth, A Tour Inside International Space Station(photos) / Payza The Paypal Alternative That Works For Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.