Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Mother Fucker - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Mother Fucker (642 Views)

HILARIOUS One Word For The Mother Of This Child / Which One Is The Mother? (pic) / One Word For The Mother Of This Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mother Fucker by modelee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
A man came back form work nd went straight to bedroom to make love with his wife. When he was done, he went to the kitchen to take cold water nd suprisingly he saw his wife busy with something.

He asked her how she managed to get to the kitchen that fast after making love nd she said that must be her mum, that when her mum came she was very tired nd she let her sleep in their bedroom. Alarmed, the wife went to ask her mum why she did not say anything while her husband was making love to her nd she said you know say me
nd your husband nr dy talk. One word for that woman.................

1 Like

Re: The Mother Fucker by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Endtime shagging = Endtime jokecry
Re: The Mother Fucker by modelee(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2015
watttttttt
Re: The Mother Fucker by Warlord3000(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me: My Experience With MTN / Just For Gags / See What A Little Boy Put Me Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.