Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Mini Flats And Self Contain In Mararaba, Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mini Flats And Self Contain In Mararaba, Abuja (606 Views)

Uncompleted 3 Bedroom For Sale @ Aso B, Mararaba, Abuja-keffi Road. / To Let: 3bedroom And Self Contained At Elegant Court,mobil Road,ilaje,ajah (pics / 8 House Estate In Mararaba, Abuja Selling For Just 30 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flats And Self Contain In Mararaba, Abuja by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
If I got the spelling of the place right wink
Guys pls tell me if you know. I would like to have an idea of the rents of mini flats and Self Contain at 'Mararaba'.
Thank you.
Re: Mini Flats And Self Contain In Mararaba, Abuja by mysyto(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
If I got the spelling of the place right wink
Guys pls tell me if you know. I would like to have an idea of the rents of mini flats and Self Contain at 'Mararaba'.
Thank you.
Yea...it depend on the location in maraba ok hala me on phone if you are interested....
Re: Mini Flats And Self Contain In Mararaba, Abuja by AmiLaHoit(f): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
mysyto:

Yea...it depend on the location in maraba ok hala me on phone if you are interested....

Ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Detached Boungalow ,with A Miniflat @ Ogba , / Now Offering Service Plots In Lekki For N910k In Royal Posh Island / Deleted Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.