Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

CHELSEA Set To Win The Barclays Premier League On Sunday With 98 Points - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CHELSEA Set To Win The Barclays Premier League On Sunday With 98 Points (538 Views)

Man City Set New Barclays Premier League Record With 15th Straight Win / Emotional Goodbyes For Some Barclays Premier League Stars (photos) / Barclays Premier League 2015/2016 Season’s First 10 Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHELSEA Set To Win The Barclays Premier League On Sunday With 98 Points by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
I hope they won't ban me cry i will give seun one bottle of orijin and for chelsea fans calm down, the way chelsea is going down they may discover oil in england grin
Re: CHELSEA Set To Win The Barclays Premier League On Sunday With 98 Points by sexaddict08(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:
I hope they won't ban me cry i will give seun one bottle of orijin and for chelsea fans calm down, the way chelsea is going down they may discover oil in england grin

Chelsea will surprise u...
though the 1--0 win over Norwich is poor, but a team that can prevent Norwich from scoring them after a break.... Chelsea is Back

(1) (Reply)

Can Man United Çough Out £65m On Lukaku / "No New Signings Until Messi Becomes Available"- Arsene Wenger / CHELSEA: John Terry - The Club's Heartbeat Bids Farewell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.