Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

World Bank Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / World Bank Job (646 Views)

Between N-poower (n-build) And A Bank Job. / Quitting My Bank Job And Travelling To Canada For MSC, The Right Move ?? / Massive Bank Job Loss Imminent In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Job by onmakpo: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
I got this message yesterday evening.

"Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with the World Bank Group, and submitting your application through the Recruitment Drive for African Nationals.  Although you were not selected to interview through this program, we encourage you to continue reviewing job postings and applying to those positions that are of interest to you. 
World Bank Careers
IFC Careers

Kind Regards,
Africa Recruitment Drive
World Bank Group
Copyright © 2015 Africa Recruitment Drive - World Bank Group, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email following your recent application as part of the Recruitment Drive for African Nationals.

Our mailing address is:
Africa Recruitment Drive - Talent Acquisition CoE, World Bank Group
1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20433

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list"

Can fellow nairalanders confirm this also or a contrary message.
Re: World Bank Job by Mossaino(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Confirmed to be true as I got same message too.

(1) (Reply)

Which Career Step Should He Take Next? / Google To Partner With Cchub, M-lab And Ihub / How I Overcame The Challenge Of Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.