Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Help Cough Is Killing Doctors In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Cough Is Killing Doctors In The House (579 Views)

BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / Doctors In Kaduna Protest Invasion Of Snakes And Mismanagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Cough Is Killing Doctors In The House by worldman(m): 1:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Please I need urgent help on how to get rid of my cough, I have been having cough for about a month now I have taking drugs I have eating bitter kollar. Plz urgent help
Re: Help Cough Is Killing Doctors In The House by Jeff148(m): 1:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Blend Ginger and garlic den mix wit undiluted HONEY.... Ope u get better soon
Re: Help Cough Is Killing Doctors In The House by hapiness44(f): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Go for a sputum test.. No ordinary cough should last more than two weeks.
My cough started august and I tot it was ordinary cough, there was nothing I did not take, think of anything, Berlin and codein, honey, tomtom and bitter kola, oil and sugar, antibiotics, strepsils, etc, until l I was diagnosed with Tuberculosis last month. Don't get scared, I was forced to go to the hospital because I broke down, (the symptoms of tb). So will advice you to go do a test to know the exact infection that is disturbing your system. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help Cough Is Killing Doctors In The House by successking401(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
hapiness44:
Go for a sputum test.. No ordinary cough should last more than two weeks.
My cough started august and I tot it was ordinary cough, there was nothing I did not take, think of anything, Berlin and codein, honey, tomtom and bitter kola, oil and sugar, antibiotics, strepsils, etc, until l I was diagnosed with Tuberculosis last month. Don't get scared, I was forced to go to the hospital because I broke down, (the symptoms of tb). So will advice you to go do a test to know the exact infection that is disturbing your system. Good luck.
the best advice for op
Re: Help Cough Is Killing Doctors In The House by tuniboss: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bee propolis tablets garlic thyme and 100% natural honey will help you...

(1) (Reply)

This Little Girl Really Needs Our Help / Lassa Fever / Waist Trainers Are No Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.