Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

First Things First - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Things First (935 Views)

The First Things You Need To Do When You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Things First by GIM1: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2006
hello nairalanders,
i strongly urge you to read and digest this piece and at d end be a job owner.
We have seen captions with "Miracles arte happening" and all other invitations and succeses, and if u will agree with me, men do not wrought miracles only God does. U see these caption and cant help but wonder and ask questions, like why this , why dat? wishinh and wishing.
Those with these testimonies are graduate like u and me and their CV's might not even carry much strength as urs but then why is it still the way it is.
I want y'all to understnad that everything in this world including the jobs, all belongs to one person-God Almighty and also realising dat on our own we can do nothing , on our own we cant give ourselves jobs and give it all up to the creator of jobs to give us dat which He has for us.

God has not lead u from nursery scholl to university and NYSC only to leave you alone-no,
all things works for good to them dat bliv and trust in God. He is willing and able to do for us exceedingly, abundantly above all dat we can ever ask or imagine and He said hitherto u have asked nothing of me, ask and u will recieve dat ur joy may be full.

i implore u today to redirect ur faith, trust and hope for a job from ur CV's, uncles, aunties to God who is the provider of all things. U can ignore this and have it ur way, but i beg u to cast all ur fears, cares upon God and He shall sustain u.

His plan for u is of good not of evil for u to have ur xpected end.
And as u place ur trust,faith and hope in Him today, i assure u dat He is even more faithful and just to crown all ur efforts with a good job.

see y'all at d top

God bless y'all

G.I.M
7-gim@myway.com
Re: First Things First by chineduleo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2006
Ride on brother!!! cool
Re: First Things First by olola1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2006
hi chinedu,
Yr message tittled 'FIRST THING FIRST' is a tonic to my soul.I am looking God for my
job breakthrough too.
Re: First Things First by rapidoch: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2006
I luv ur message brother. by strenght no man shall prevail.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Apply For Chevron / Solnigeria How Far? / we are waiting for your job advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.