Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Buy And Sell Used,spoiled Devices(official Thread) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Buy And Sell Used,spoiled Devices(official Thread) (562 Views)

We Buy And Sell Laptops / We Recover data from Faulty Hard drives, flash drives, SD cards etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Used,spoiled Devices(official Thread) by Uchwilliam(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2015
I wanna make buying and selling easy for the numerous young fellows and general public who which to buy or sell used or spoiled devices and other items.Help has come.
Here you can put the names and pix of the devices or other items that you wanna sell or buy for the potential people that need or have them to see.Then add price,your location and phone number for ease transaction.Please make sure you meet at appropriate place to transact and please be satisfied with what you are buying before buying,Thanks
LETS GO!
Re: Buy And Sell Used,spoiled Devices(official Thread) by Uchwilliam(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2015
I‘m in aba near ariaria and i have a spoiled HP PAVALION DV3 for sell at a give away price.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently. / HP Pavillion M6-1035dx / Find Kind Of Relocations With Top 5 Moving Companies In Pune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.