Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Is This The Popular Female Celebrity Or Just A Striking Resemblance? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This The Popular Female Celebrity Or Just A Striking Resemblance? (746 Views)

Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / Which Naija Female Celebrity Would You Love To Have Sex With? / Strong Resemblance Between Lil Kesh And Marcus Rashford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Popular Female Celebrity Or Just A Striking Resemblance? by valencia25(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians are back again with another leaked pic of one of the popular female celebrity in the country who claimed she was still a Virgin.

Well, another picture has surfaced on the internet.

I won't mention any name but feel free to guess her name.

Cc: lalasticlala, nex, ijebabe

Re: Is This The Popular Female Celebrity Or Just A Striking Resemblance? by Young03(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2015
mtcheew
Re: Is This The Popular Female Celebrity Or Just A Striking Resemblance? by libertyfather(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2015
What wrong with the picz? abi you get the under pishure that proves she's not a virgin? Post am
Re: Is This The Popular Female Celebrity Or Just A Striking Resemblance? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Mtchew I tot it was a nude pix
Re: Is This The Popular Female Celebrity Or Just A Striking Resemblance? by valencia25(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Mtchew I tot it was a nude pix
Ashawo cheesy I have it saved on my phone tongue grin

libertyfather:
What wrong with the picz? abi you get the under pishure that proves she's not a virgin? Post am
It's too raw for this webpage

(1) (Reply)

Jumias' Black Friday (27th November) And Kongas' Yakata (26th And 27th Nov) / Four-year Old Abducted In Ogun Rescued In Nsukka(photo) / Why Do Most People Prefer Giving Beggers And The Destitutes Lower Denominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.