Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan (1014 Views)

My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General / Automated Vehicle Tracking System(protect And Monitor Your Vehicle) / Apology To Tayo-d And All Nairalanders (jordanese) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by madion: 12:30am On May 23, 2009
this might have come up a lil sudden as to the drama that have unfolded in the house concerning majorly the practices and information about cars posted by friendl username on this site.

i wish to state categorically here that i am truly sorry for my misconduct and i wish to be forgiven. as for the other guys i apologise because it had to take time and a whole lot of rethink before i saw things the right way. they where just being helpful. please this shouldn't be an avenue to be perceived as weak and timid because am either of the two. i sincerely am a genuine business man with integrity and would not fold my arms and watch my brand tanished here. have sold quite a number of cars to nairalanders and visitors alike and non have complained about their purchase. so i intend to contuinue in this lite. i should probably next time take more responsibility for my cars here, many informations are not available to e-dealers here as compared to the ones abroad. i simply market cars here as a middleman and very few of the cars are mine. 60% of the cars we post here are not ours but we take responsility for them here. so once again am truly sorry and it would never happen again. was actually shocked at the turn out of events, sincerely didn't want to make a big show of my humble self.

please forgive me,

MONITOR 1, i don repent ;

yours sincerely
friendly grin
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by promise72(m): 3:06am On May 23, 2009
madion:

this might have come up a lil sudden as to the drama that have unfolded in the house concerning majorly the practices and information about cars posted by friendl username on this site.

i wish to state categorically here that i am truly sorry for my misconduct and i wish to be forgiven. as for the other guys i apologise because it had to take time and a whole lot of rethink before i saw things the right way. they where just being helpful. please this shouldn't be an avenue to be perceived as weak and timid because am either of the two. i sincerely am a genuine business man with integrity and would not fold my arms and watch my brand tanished here. have sold quite a number of cars to nairalanders and visitors alike and non have complained about their purchase. so i intend to contuinue in this lite. i should probably next time take more responsibility for my cars here, many informations are not available to e-dealers here as compared to the ones abroad. i simply market cars here as a middleman and very few of the cars are mine. 60% of the cars we post here are not ours but we take responsility for them here. so once again am truly sorry and it would never happen again. was actually shocked at the turn out of events, sincerely didn't want to make a big show of my humble self.

please forgive me,

yours sincerely
friendly grin

Are you frendl or just apologizing on his behalf? Either way, i think this is a great step in the right direction. Unlike some people we seen come thru here wink

I hope they accept your apology.
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by Nobody: 5:48am On May 23, 2009
madion/friendl,

It takes a big man to make an apology such as this, you should be very proud of yourself. Only a really petty man would not accept your apology. Best wishes with your business.

Could this gentleman be unbanned abi na disban please
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by Igwe9(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2009
You 're welcome brother.
Please!
Can this young man be allowed with his username[b] friendl !
We ask for your forgiveness admin[/b].

smiley
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by wannabet1: 11:55am On May 23, 2009
@ Topic

Oritshanobua shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-274927.0.html#msg3911275

This campaign will not stop until you unban me too, and rather than me apologising, i want you peeps to apologise to me instead cheesy grin cheesy

Oya who wants to set the ball rolling by apologising to me first, the rest of you join the queue grin
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by wannabet1: 12:19pm On May 23, 2009
got the PM - 5 minutes.
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by emeshot: 12:51pm On May 23, 2009
ok she nah apology?no problem.we apologies
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 23, 2009
madion:

please forgive me,

yours sincerely
friendly grin

You don't really owe me an apology. Our only objective is to make the section the best it can be, rather than drive dealers from here or make customers/dealers interactions difficult. I submit that if we endeavour to make submissions that are not in violation of forum rules, all will be well.

It takes a strong person to make the kind of gesture you've made. Only a weak person will continue to make threats and stubbornly insist on violating forum rules when their misdeeds and miscreancies are very visible for all to see. You, are not weak in my opinion. Your gesture is actually quite classy.

I will make the appropriate request. Best of luck on your sales.

Monitor_1
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by ebuwa101(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2009
Thanks for understanding
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by sultaan(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2009
I'm good with you
Good luck Friend grin wink
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by yemstrad(f): 1:50pm On May 25, 2009
Nice step Friendl man, you are simply great. I love that.
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by Nezan(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2009
This is a good development, I lyk it. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Letter Of Apology To Monitor 1, Oyenit And Sultan by friendl: 4:59pm On May 25, 2009
I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL UNDERSTANDING,

IT JUST MADE ME A BETTER MAN,

(1) (Reply)

ml320 2000 / 2009 Acura Tl For Sale / EXTRA CLEAN MECURY Villager Red COLOUR TOKUNBOH FOR SALE @ 630K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.