Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

This Is One Of The Most Handsome And Intelligent Lecturer Ive Met - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is One Of The Most Handsome And Intelligent Lecturer Ive Met (1430 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Of The Most Handsome And Intelligent Lecturer Ive Met by omuchie(f): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
This man teaches economics in my school. He is so brilliant and teaches very well.....the funny thing is he does not even look like a lecturer.

NB: i got his pics from his facebook page

1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Most Handsome And Intelligent Lecturer Ive Met by tellwisdom: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mugu, dey praise urself sad

3 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Most Handsome And Intelligent Lecturer Ive Met by jascon1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
tellwisdom:
Mugu, dey praise urself sad
hahahaha lwkm
Na wah oh . Abeg make them advise the teacher make e go find better work do o. Time day go.
See him shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Most Handsome And Intelligent Lecturer Ive Met by olashas(f): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
jascon1:
hahahaha lwkm
Na wah oh . Abeg make them advise the teacher make e go find better work do o. Time day go.
See him shoes
Nairaland, I hail thee. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Most Handsome And Intelligent Lecturer Ive Met by olashas(f): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
jascon1:
hahahaha lwkm
See him shoes

Nairaland, I hail thee. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Most Handsome And Intelligent Lecturer Ive Met by OKUCHI11(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
well it seems op is just fancinated by the by the intelligence of the lecturer.....maybe the op is a fresher .....I happened to me during my first year in the university.........IN DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ......FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES .......SOCIOLOGY DEPT ...A LECTURER CAN TEACH FOR TWO HOURS OR MORE NON STOP....without Books or paper ... The will Digress into many things...and the funny things. ..Especially the funny insults..we will just laught it off ......GOD BLESS NIGERIAN LECTURERS hope to be lik one of them one day....amen

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Is Totally Not Organized:- Read My Experience. / Shocking: 16 Students Expelled From Al-qalam University Katsina See Why / Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU 2016/2017 Post UTME/DE Form, Cut-off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.